• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost
Please can I get the following:
Windows of evil- Hades
Window of evil- Jafar
Once Upon a Time ~ Emperor's New Groove

Thank you.

All updated up to here :)
Just a warning in the event Shelterkat is unable to obtain everything 2nd requests will drop to the bottom of the lists , this is so more people can get the Pins they want for their own collections . I completely understand some of you may want the extra traders so you can request as many as you want and it's not normally any issue but these windows have been popular , perhaps because it was Mali first and we want to help as many people as we can :)

All updated up to here :)
Just a warning in the event Shelterkat is unable to obtain everything 2nd requests will drop to the bottom of the lists , this is so more people can get the Pins they want for their own collections . I completely understand some of you may want the extra traders so you can request as many as you want and it's not normally any issue but these windows have been popular , perhaps because it was Mali first and we want to help as many people as we can :)
Totally understand about the second requests... definitely fair to put DPF members first, but want to clarify my second request is not to trade, its for a friend who is not on DPF. I understand it is still a second request (I do wish she would just join and make her own request), but I just wanted to clarify, since trading is not necessarily the only reason for a second request. Thanks. :)

Based on the picture of the Hades pin... I think that one may be more popular than Mali. I cannot wait to see it in person!

I've decided that I will be doing the complete set of Windows of Evil and Once Upon a Time pins, if it's easy for you to do can you just auto add me to the list each month? I'll continue to check in just in case...

If possible would like to be placed on list for Doctors Day pin. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back