• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost
Okay . All up to date
Regarding the series requests , it is just an experiment . I will see how it goes before committing to it full time .
Payments will have to be on time and regular for over 75% of the requests at least , if we get too many non payments or late payments I will discontinue the scheme (don't worry I'll give you all plenty of notice) my concern over this isn't about any one specific requester , I'm just slightly concerned people will forget they've requested the pins and Shelterkat will get stuck with extras which should always be unacceptable .

Is it possible to request a few of the hidden mickey blind bags? People are saying that the new completer pins are showing up in the "blue bags" but I don't exactly know which ones these are... I'm trying to find the Rapunzel diamond so would be down to purchase a few bags and have them opened.

Is it possible to request a few of the hidden mickey blind bags? People are saying that the new completer pins are showing up in the "blue bags" but I don't exactly know which ones these are... I'm trying to find the Rapunzel diamond so would be down to purchase a few bags and have them opened.
I don't know which pins are in the current set , I'll ask Shelterkat if she can check . If it does include the Rapunzel diamond how many bags would you want to try with ?

I feel the same way about the Attina completer but I'm trying to avoid the blind bags for now since I have no idea what the probability is to actually get the last fish sister I need.

@speedwaystar1, I think I might be listed twice for the Hades Window. Thanks!

The blind bags you mentioned @katelouise are $12.99 for a pack of 2 , they are the diamond series hidden Mickey ones but no guarantee they'll be the Chaser obviously . If your interested just tell me how many and Shelterkat can invoice you for next week's pickups .

The blind bags you mentioned @katelouise are $12.99 for a pack of 2 , they are the diamond series hidden Mickey ones but no guarantee they'll be the Chaser obviously . If your interested just tell me how many and Shelterkat can invoice you for next week's pickups .
Thanks @speedwaystar1 ! Can I please be invoiced for 3 bags? Might as well try my luck :D Let me know who to message my email to.

I just had a question about the full set pickups, is it safe to assume anyone who jumps in for just one or two from the set will automatically be placed at the bottom underneath all who requested the full set? I'm trying to pre-emptively decide wether its safer to sign up for the two sets I enjoy even though I will only collect certain characters... or just stay put and leap in if the ones I want turn up XD One option means more money but more traders for the pile.. the other option is risking missing one for my personal collection... :0

Loomi I aim to fill all requests regardless. I can't guarantee, but I do my best. Thanks to Connies_hobby and Pincrazy I have help. Only a personal disaster would prevent my ability to do pickups. Or if my work schedule changes-- but so far so good!

Ah cool - thank you! I didn't realise you had helpers as well. I know these are fairly large LE sizes so I might just stick to hopping in on and off XD

Hello! Please cancel my pick up order for little mermaid undersea pin, thanks a lot! Happen to get one from a fd, thanks again for your pick up!

I just had a question about the full set pickups, is it safe to assume anyone who jumps in for just one or two from the set will automatically be placed at the bottom underneath all who requested the full set? I'm trying to pre-emptively decide wether its safer to sign up for the two sets I enjoy even though I will only collect certain characters... or just stay put and leap in if the ones I want turn up XD One option means more money but more traders for the pile.. the other option is risking missing one for my personal collection... :0
As Shelterkat said even those at the bottom of the list should be fine but that's correct you'd be added to the bottom of the list , if you only want a couple for yourself I'd suggest you just request as they pop up
Up till now Dawn has managed to fill every list except the really low edition ones (Villains Vault) with her helpers so you should be fine

Hello,

My hubby is going to be in Irvine and the surrounding area next Thursday/Friday. Is there any chance he can pick up my Jafar Windows?? If it's not convenient for you, or it's too out of the way for him, I'll just wait until the Hades release to have them shipped to me. He's there for work, so his availability may be limited. I'm just anxious....I traded for the Maleficent Window and love her, so I can't wait for the rest. I was thinking about joining the series request, but may not always want 2, so I think I'll just request as they come out :)

Thanks!

Lisa

Is the new Kronk OE pin available at Disneyland? If so do you know how much it is? If you are able to get the ENG pin for me (I'm last on the list) can you snag me an OE Kronk too?

Is the new Kronk OE pin available at Disneyland? If so do you know how much it is? If you are able to get the ENG pin for me (I'm last on the list) can you snag me an OE Kronk too?
I think it was first spotted at DLR so you should be fine , and the OuaT pin should be fine too .
As for price , that I don't know . I'd guess $10 max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back