• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR May Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
@speedwaystar1 and @Lisa Lopez - As it turns out, we do have any extra Jumbo SW from yesterday's pick up. Will put it aside for you @Lisa Lopez and contact you a little later today. Getting ready to run and errand.

Awesome, thanks! If you do head back and they have more (which I’m not anticipating this one will sell out fast), I would like 3 total. If it doesn’t work out, no problem - I’ll be thankful for the 1. Whenever you’re free, let me know how much to send for payment. No rush at all. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please remove my spots on under sea moana
Really appreciate what you guys have done to help, esp such long list! I was lucky enough that a friend's friend able to help me grab undersea moana.
I hope this reduced you guys pressure

Thank you for everyone understanding my stepping back from the Windows pins. Grown adults who stampede, push, shove, pull hair, and cause security to intervene make me take a step back:mad:
What?!?! There was hair pulling?! I heard some weird stuff that was going on, saw lots of people trying to cut through the back near westward, and cut the rope drop line as the CM's were taking the window line in

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And people taking their kids out of school to score extra pins. How messed up is that.
There were people using their DVC to stay at the hotel to get magic hour, some people just paid to stay to get magic hour, the length some people are willing to go to is seriously ridiculous.

I saw this one of FB
e6df3e0fb0ad66b7e48da1ffb98ac683.jpg

I felt very lucky to even get my boogie window with no battle wounds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Totals for May 17 have been sent. Please have payments in by Wed night, since Connie will be doing my pickups. I will be transferring her the money very early Thu morning. If I have made any errors, or if you need to change or cancel anything, lmk asap. If you have May 24/31 pins and want to pay for it all now, lmk so I can recalculate.

Yeah, I too saw someone on IG who posted about staying in a hotel for the night just to get Magic Hour, went to DLR and hit up every pin store before opening, I think he had 10 or 12 Oogies. They were all for sale of course, at very high prices...
Just sad. Sorry to hear Dawn can't help out our other members, and just amazed that it's come to this over pins.

Totals for May 24 have been sent (except for a couple questions I sent to international friends). Please lmk if I made any errors, if you have questions, or need to change or cancel your order. I am assuming the Pixar Cars set will be $24.99. If it is less, I will refund the difference. If it is more, I will ask for additional payment. I don't anticipate a problem getting all the Moanas, but if I can't, there will be a drawing with refunds to the non-winners.

Anyone with May 24 pickups: I will be packaging up your pins on Memorial Day weekend. Anyone finished with May pickups on the 17th: I am going to try to get your pins from Connie today, and will mail out in the coming week as time permits.

Totals for May 24 have been sent (except for a couple questions I sent to international friends). Please lmk if I made any errors, if you have questions, or need to change or cancel your order. I am assuming the Pixar Cars set will be $24.99. If it is less, I will refund the difference. If it is more, I will ask for additional payment. I don't anticipate a problem getting all the Moanas, but if I can't, there will be a drawing with refunds to the non-winners.

Anyone with May 24 pickups: I will be packaging up your pins on Memorial Day weekend. Anyone finished with May pickups on the 17th: I am going to try to get your pins from Connie today, and will mail out in the coming week as time permits.
Am I all payed up?

Hi, If the Kylo Ren Standee pin was also released today at DLR, would it be possible to add that to my Moana pick-up and shipment?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back