• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR MAY PTN - "UP" - PACKAGES MAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

I'm extending the deadline for the RSP to Friday morning.

Still some spots available.

Remember, we can get 3 of everything, and 10 mb's on our RSP.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

:mickey2:RSP RESULTS ARE IN :mickey2:

Everyone on the lists above (other then wait list of course, those will be done the night of) has been AWARDED !! :tigger: Tiggerific!

I will begin sending out invoices, tomorrow...April 28th.

In the meantime, if anyone has a question question don't hesitate to Message me.

Blessings.
Connie

All invoices have been sent out.

I forgot to add a note in each invoice, to be sure to include your DPF user name and what items you're paying for. Ty.

***Please note, payments must to be sent by May 1st @ 6 p.m. PT***

As always, thank you for allowing me to be of service to your pin hobby.

Last edited:
...2 days and 3.5 hours.

I have a request...I got Hit With a Cold or something very early Monday morning.

Going to doctor today to see what's going on in me.

I could use prayers for a speedy recovery before Thursday evening. I REALLY want to participate at the event and not have to just go, pick up everything and leave (that happened once last year ).

Anyway, ty for your thoughts and prayers!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back