• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR November Pickups - Close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR November Pickups - Close to cost
Hi! I'd be interested in the Olaf WOC and the Anna/Elsa holiday pin. Do you ship overseas? I lost my UK mailing address since they don't accept my mail when I'm not actually in the UK anymore so would be looking to ship the UAE if you're willing, otherwise to my sister in Australia :)

I would like all three chip and dale pins (grand Floridian, Mele, and Best Friends) and the Kaa pin (wonderfully Wicked). If you can get a second of any of these, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Would you be able to keep a lookout for The Good Dinosaur OE set (Spot and Arlo) for me?

http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=111809

I would also like to be put down for the Wonderfully Wicked Kaa if there is still room!

Thank you so much!

On the list :)

Sean,

I asked for the Grand Californian Chip and Dale mittens in my previous post. It is at the end of the Best friends line. Sorry for the confusion

Sorry about that, added you to the list :)

Hi! I'd be interested in the Olaf WOC and the Anna/Elsa holiday pin. Do you ship overseas? I lost my UK mailing address since they don't accept my mail when I'm not actually in the UK anymore so would be looking to ship the UAE if you're willing, otherwise to my sister in Australia :)

On the list :) We can ship anywhere, it just changes the cost. Will have details in payment PM next week!

I would like all three chip and dale pins (grand Floridian, Mele, and Best Friends) and the Kaa pin (wonderfully Wicked). If you can get a second of any of these, I would appreciate it.

On the list :) Second pins take lower priority, but are also on the list!

Hi Sean!
May I have haunted mansion boxes please? I would like as many as you can get me. I realize I am late to the list. Thank you!!

On the list for 10, since it's a 10 pin set. Let me know if you you'd like us to try for a different amount.

I'd love two boxes of the Haunted Mansion character connection puzzle and one Olaf World of Color, if possible.

Thanks for helping those of us who can't make it to the parks!

Can I be put down for the Grand Californian Mittens please and thank you?

I'd love two boxes of the Haunted Mansion character connection puzzle and one Olaf World of Color, if possible.

Thanks for helping those of us who can't make it to the parks!

Hi, can you put me down for the Star Wars Countdown Kylo Ren pin? Thanks

Above requests on the list - I will be sending PM's for payment late next week.

New pin announced (and added to the main thread):

Pins-Flo-and-Ramone-AP-Web-290x290.jpg

Just an FYI, yesterday at DLR Jingle Cruise and Small World pins were not available, CM said it's delayed but didn't give a date of arrival.

Hi, if it's possible, I'd like the Toy Story20th Anniversary (LE3000)& Star Warsthe Force Awakens Countdown #6 - Kylo Ren (LE10000)pins. Thanks!

On the list, PM incoming!

Just an FYI, yesterday at DLR Jingle Cruise and Small World pins were not available, CM said it's delayed but didn't give a date of arrival.

I just saw the post of the Parks Merchandise that shows them as being released next week - I have updated the list. Thank you!

I would like Character Connection Puzzle: Haunted Mansion (LE900 + LE600 chasers) $12.95 (+$1 surcharge)
Pickup Date: November 21st-x6

I just found this pin from the 60th Decades series (x)

tumblr_nxkt644yqx1ueja8bo1_500.jpg

According to the link it may be coming out this month, but it was unannounced. Could you possibly pick it up for me if you happen to see it?

I just found this pin from the 60th Decades series (x)

tumblr_nxkt644yqx1ueja8bo1_500.jpg

According to the link it may be coming out this month, but it was unannounced. Could you possibly pick it up for me if you happen to see it?

I would like the 60th Diamond Decades pin whenever it is released also. Thanks Janeckb for posting this. I am sure trewdisney will also want this. Thanks S&G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back