• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR October Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR October Pickups @cost
**********Important Announcement*************
I will be winding down my pickups in November and December to include only those pins that are part of sets, so you guys can complete your 12-month sets. Starting January I will be retiring from pickups. It has been my absolute pleasure to help the DPF community the last 2 1/2 years after Speezard moved away. It's been super fun with many adventures, but for a myriad of reasons I won't be able to do it anymore. Thank you for all the friendships I've made along the way. I won't be leaving the pin world or DPF! I will still be here! Now to get to work packaging up October. All but two people will have their packages mailed this weekend, so look for your tracking number:cheshire:

Thanks so much for all you've done and thank you for sticking out the rest of the year for the monthly sets! You've been a pleasure to deal with and you'll leave behind awfully big shoes to fill!

Dawn, you have been absolutely amazing and have cheerfully persevered through some tough and ridiculous circumstances. Thank you for everything you have done for the DPF community (me included) and please enjoy some relaxing "Dawn time"!!!

Thank you so much, Dawn, for what you do for the DPF community. You are greatly appreciated.

Edit: Ugh. Auto-spell check gets the best of me all the time. Sigh...

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

As one of those people you mentioned that became friends though this process, I feel very fortunate that we have become friends. You are truly one of the most giving people I know. You have helped me and so many.

I hope you can enjoy DLR even more for yourself now.

I will be winding down my pickups in November and December to include only those pins that are part of sets, so you guys can complete your 12-month sets. Starting January I will be retiring from pickups. It has been my absolute pleasure to help the DPF community the last 2 1/2 years after Speezard moved away. It's been super fun with many adventures, but for a myriad of reasons I won't be able to do it anymore. Thank you for all the friendships I've made along the way. I won't be leaving the pin world or DPF! I will still be here! Now to get to work packaging up October. All but two people will have their packages mailed this weekend, so look for your tracking number:cheshire:

Thank you so much for putting so much time and effort in to helping all of us get pins! You’re amazing!

Thank you, Dawn, for everything. I’ve only been at this a couple of months, but you’ve made the experience a breeze!! And extra appreciation for keeping it up for the next two months so we can complete the sets. You rock!!

You've been a ROCK-STAR with all your hard work these last 2-1/2 years, @Shelterkat. It's been my pleasure to assist you with spreading the Pin Magic to this DPF community.
I sincerely wish I could take-up the reins for you, but it's time for me to retire from Pin Pick Ups too. So much to do and so little time.

Keep the Pin-Magic-Alive!

Blessings and HUGS
Connies_Hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back