• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Release - June 2 - Star Tours 2.0 Opening Day Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my email too. I don't think more than 500 people registered. Did anyone get a rejection email?

June 3rd is the little mermaid ride. I think I remember seeing a sign for June 2 when I walked past last weekend.

All the signs say June 3rd. Except when they get turned around and say "Sneak Preview" and they have a soft opening for a few hours. Even that sign shows June 3rd as the grand opening.

startours.jpg

I received the email too along with my entire family. In fact, I do not know anyone who entered that has not received the email. Odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back