• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLRP Good luck Bad luck *take a look*

DLRP Good luck Bad luck *take a look*

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
For Sale!
I am absolutely devastated to have to do this, but money is running out, and I feel it is necessary. I hate complaining but I recently spent 90 euros just to take the train to Paris for job interviews, and none of them have turned up positive. That is why it is time to start selling my pins.
I am really trying to avoid doing this (selling my pins) so I'll start off slow with these four that don't really fit in my collection.:sad:

So today I am selling the four DLRP Good luck Bad luck pins that are out. That is the only/first four that have been released so far. If you have missed a certain one or would like to start collecting the whole set - this is for you!!

The pins are as follows -
pin97036

pin97509

pin97867

pin98375

Now my photo taking skills are limited, so these are the pinpics photos. My pins are in new condition, on card, and I even have the plastic if you would like that too. They are gorgeous pins in real life, and are quite thick as most dlrp pins are.

The price for these pins would be 18 euros each!
International shipping is 3euros for up to two pins, and 6euros for more than that.

These prices are for payment as goods! Though please PM if you would prefer to pay otherwise.

Help a fellow pin trader out by adding these beauties to your collection!

Thanks for looking!
Olivia

Last edited:
I can't buy any of these right now but I just wanted to say good luck with your sale and I'm sorry about your circumstances!!

Olivia, I am so sorry that your job interviews didn't prove successful, I would love these pins but I am also having money problems at the moment, however I will give you a friendly bump :)

Good luck my dear

-Charlie

Olivia, I am so sorry that your job interviews didn't prove successful, I would love these pins but I am also having money problems at the moment, however I will give you a friendly bump :)

Good luck my dear

-Charlie

Thanks Charlie!!!
Hopefully your money problems sort themselves out xx

Oh no!

I hope you can sell these pins! Good luck with your sale, and I'm so sorry about your job interviews <3

Here's a friendly bump!

Thank you so much ladies for your kind wishes.
Sold the four pins, and I have good news about a possible job - things are looking up :)

Back