• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR Aprons are OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to get one? For the sizes, I think it's measured flat so it doesn't mean you have to be a stick to wear it well (but you can't be well rounded either?)

I'm tempted to get one...I have around 1800 points I've been saving up, and loved these when I first saw them...I just don't know how much I would actually use it. I got two cute aprons last year at my wedding shower and I have never used them...

I am also wondering if they will release the rest of them, just roll them out one-by-one like they did with the Princess keepsake boxes. My favorite one was the Aurora apron, and I don't want to buy the Snow White and then not have enough point for the Aurora. But on the other hand, the Snow White one is the most "kitchen-y" with the apple on the pocket LOL. And they did have a poll to vote for your favorite, so maybe Snow White was the winner and this is the only one they will release?

If I do end up getting it I'll post a picture of it when it arrives. :)

I know what you mean. I like them, but I liked the boxes too (at least looking at it by the pictures) but when the boxes came, they were just blah and I was like, darn, I wasted 675 (?) points :p

I don't ever remember getting a request to vote for the apron. I really liked the Belle one that was pictured on DPF before.

You guys get much better stuff on the US website, I don't think I've seen anything new on the UK one for months! Even more annoying when I have 2100 points waiting... :(

I just ordered mine today! Waiting to get the shipping confirmation :D Was hard to decided if I wanted it or not but once I saw the "Quantities Limited" I figured I'll be sorry if I don't!

@Coco, I'm sorry the UK website doesn't have good stuff! Though I feel your pain, I feel the same way about Japan getting better stuff than the US almost EVERY time.

Update: (Happy I got mine when I did!)
[h=2]Snow White Apron: Out of stock
[/h]

Last edited:
Did anyone receive their apron yet?

I decided not to get one, and then a few days later changed my mind and went online to order it, and they were gone. :(

I was just curious if those that did order their aprons got them yet, and what they thought of them? I've been in a baking mood lately and was thinking of these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back