• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Do some people prefer to NOT get zapped?

ZAPPED! Do some people prefer to NOT get zapped?
I personally would love to get zapped. I'm going to Disney in September and would love just some basic non scrapper pins from anyone with multiples to trade with CMs to improve my collection. :) So yes I would LOVE to get zapped.

I think people with lots of wants are more easily zapped, because there's more of a chance for someone to have a match and to see what you like. my advice... add to your wants!

Last edited:
I personally would love to get zapped. I'm going to Disney in September and would love just some basic non scrapper pins from anyone with multiples to trade with CMs to improve my collection. :) So yes I would LOVE to get zapped.

Have you sent your name and address to TiggerMickey? That's the easiest way for the zappers to find the zappees.

Nettiejeanne, you are just so sweet!! :hug:

I have enjoyed being zapped and I try to give back in any way I can whenever an opportunity arises. ^.^ I know my zaps I send may not be huge, but if I can make someone's day a little brighter, then it is all the worth it!! Zapping and RAKs have made DPF so much brighter and I just want to take the opportunity to thank everyone and their kindness here for always giving us a reason to smile!! <3

Nettiejeanne, you are just so sweet!! :hug:

I have enjoyed being zapped and I try to give back in any way I can whenever an opportunity arises. ^.^ I know my zaps I send may not be huge, but if I can make someone's day a little brighter, then it is all the worth it!! Zapping and RAKs have made DPF so much brighter and I just want to take the opportunity to thank everyone and their kindness here for always giving us a reason to smile!! <3

Nah... Not so sweet... Just really enjoy doing it.

i have to say that my message isn't reaching everyone... I asked Tiggermickey (Judy) for info on 5 more members... Guess how many she has???? Only 2.

that means 3/5 haven't sent their info to Judy!!! What do I have to do?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLUH-EEZE SEND YOUR INFO TO TIGGERMICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zapping is just fun. Like it was said before...it doesn't matter what you zap...just make someone's day!
I try to zap those who would like the pin. I watch signatures. .and posts...if I have it and I can attain an address...I will zap.

Sometimes. ..I don't have an address...I try to set up a trade and remove the pin intended from my trades...then zap it with our trade. Kinda sneaky. ..but FUN!! So ZAP! It's fun. ..

I can't believe you zapped me. xD Thank you again.

You are very welcome. ;) I enjoyed it!

But explain this to me.... I've been up on my soap box :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox: and then up on it some more... :soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:, but it seems like all I'm really doing is this... :banghead::banghead::banghead: I just put out 2 zap packages in the mail, but I have 3 pins sitting here that wanted to be adopted! Does Judy (tiggermickey, the keeper of addresses for zapping) have their info? Nope. I even checked with the Grail Slayer, David (docfish2u) and he has no info for these 3 secret keepers!!!

I guess I'll just put the 3 pins away.... the 3 people must not really want them. :(

I would've had 4 pins to put away, but I was sneaky! :suspect::suspect::suspect: Oh yes! It can happen! I've been given a new nickname... The Fairy Pin Mother. But how can I be without cooperation???

I NEED your help, people! I'm going to try the sneaky approach one more time. If it doesn't work, and people won't send in their addresses to Judy, my poor, sad pins will have to be filed away for another day. :cry: (See? They aren't any happier about it than I am!)

If you haven't done so, yet, PUH-LEEZE send your real names and addresses to tiggermickey!

Thank you.

(The Fairy Pin Mother approves of this message) :angel:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLUH-EEZE SEND YOUR INFO TO TIGGERMICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:poke:

Yup. I was going to send a few zaps myself and Tiggermickey had 0 of the 4 addresses that I requested. :banghead: Hmmmmmmm... People who have even posted that they would like a zap. :confused:

Hey so I sent tiggermickey my address but she hasn't responded. Does that mean she didn't get it or she just doesn't respond to every address pm? haha I would understand that because I'm sure she gets a zillion. Just want to make sure she got it so I don't bother her with sending it again!

Hi Shendo
I do believe I have it,you could always send it again!!and YES I get a alot of requests and names coming in,some I had already

Back