• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you collect non Disney pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you collect non Disney pins?
92f9d29c0ad8d58dad13b4a5d2bfa4a5.jpg

And this is my Harry Potter collection. (A few are Disney/HP crossover fantasy pins.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like those Disney/ Harry Potter crossover ones!! Esp the crest!

That Belle and Hedwig pin is amazing!!!! It's the only fantasy pin I think I've ever actually wanted to buy. It's neat hearing about everyone's pin escapades. :)

Beautiful collection! To me, The Sorting Hat always looks like Oogie Boogie's long lost cousin, LOL.

As a HP pin collector, do you know if there are any pins of Crookshanks?

Good question.

I googled "Crookshanks pin" and it seems there is this one slider:

3f3be68d88ed32e4507fdbe3e30e318d.JPG

But I couldn't find it on eBay or anywhere else for sale... I think it may be older and/or hard to find.

As I once mentioned, we have some Marvel pins from the late 80s/early 90s. Someone contacted me about buying/trading for them. I AM interested, but...

...they are "lost" somewhere in our basement, with all our other stuff. They were next-to-impossible to find before. Recently, we had to move everything around for some work to be done there. Now, they're impossible to find until the entire basement is gone through. God knows when that will be. We have to get rid of stuff.

I used to have about 400 aircraft, air show and aviation related pins (I'm an aircraft mechanic) but ended up selling them years ago.

Pins and buttons are my main souvenir from any place I go, including zoos, theme parks, national parks, museums, etc. I have pieces from all over the world that I either got or were given to me by family and friends (like Nepal, Germany, Poland, South Africa, Mexico, etc). I also have pin collections from various World's Fair (New York Worlds Fairs of 39 and 64, Chicago 32, Seattle 62, Brusells, Knoxville, Vancouver etc.). I have even tracked down a Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee pin (1857)

My oldest son has a nice Disney train pin collection. He did put his one Hogwart's Express train pin from Universal on it. He also collects pins from all of the railroads and railroad/train museums he's been too. He has those pins on his hat.

I started collecting Lawn Bowling pins years ago when I saw some at a flea market. Thanks for reminding me, I will have to try to find them. Weird thing is I don't even know what lawn bowling is. They just caught my eye.

I've always picked up pins on vacations that I liked. National Parks, Zoos, etc. When my family went on a cruise in 2007 and we ended up eating at Hard Rock Cafe's a lot, I started collecting those pins too. Now if I'm traveling I look to see if they have a Hard Rock in town and try pick up at least one pin there.
I also have anime pins, and there's a growing trend for people online to make pins of their own artwork. So many cute pins out there!

I am actually thinking of starting to collect pins from Undertale, Pokemon and Digimon, as well as any other fandoms I am really into! And it is because of Disney pins that I've gained an interest in them!

product_ut_lapelcombo_designview2_240x240.jpg
P2382_710-01959_01_thumb.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Have thought about collecting the old air Force command pins and also the numbered air Force pins.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

When I was a kid in the 1980s, I collected MLB and NFL pins. I have them housed in presentation cases that curiously are not made anymore. I recently acquired a replica press pin of the 1911 World Series so I am open to pins that are not Disney.

Here are all my Non-Disney pins (And my KH/Keyblade collection, hahaha; )

I've kickstarted a few more, too, so I can't wait for those to come in... c:
ed21a37a8d72d9de2c8a2a44116f2fe4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back