• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

docfish Trade Event Pretrade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
docfish Trade Event Pretrade Thread
I am looking for any of the hidden mickey restroom pins. If anybody has any for trade please lmk before the event so we can work out a pre trade.

I also have these items for trade! Hit me up if you're interested!

VAxofmxl.jpg

fVmKfXql.jpg

Disney Loungefly Alice in Wonderland Tote, New with Tags (front and back)

Hu0eJa5l.jpg

Pusheen Plush Christmas Ornaments and Minnie and Mickey Year of the Dog Tsums (New, Tsums were from a boxed set and did not come with tags)

bFCSbI6l.jpg

Nightmare Before Christmas Vinyl Tsums (2 glow in the dark) New in box

G2DGR7jl.jpg

22x34" Disney Villains Poster (New)

qco1DCfl.jpg

Complete 60th Anniversary Puzzle Pin Set, Assembled by myself (all pins guaranteed authentic), no chasers

PPUUUUURRRSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's my weird little assortment of Disneyana for trade:

-Sleeping Beauty program... Folds open, has a list of credits for the movie... Wish I knew more about it, like if it was actually given out at a theater. There's no date on it.

--green lightbulb from the Main Street Electrical Parade; when it ended (first) in 1996. These bulbs, taken from the floats, were sold as souvineers to benefit children's charities.

-Aladdin button/hot topic
-ducktales button/boxlunch
-Oliver &Co. Button /boxlunch
-Little wallet-sized photo album w/Mickey icon
-new Gosalyn (from Darkwing Duck) mystery mini vinyl figure

- also two TNBC figures, free to a good home :) They both have booboos. :(
ab8ca8a2f8de48a02aebdecbee1ceddc.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

-Sleeping Beauty program... Folds open, has a list of credits for the movie... Wish I knew more about it, like if it was actually given out at a theater. There's no date on it.

--green lightbulb from the Main Street Electrical Parade; when it ended (first) in 1996. These bulbs, taken from the floats, were sold as souvineers to benefit children's charities.

Very very interested in the MSEP lightbulb! Doubt I have anything you want, but you're welcome to check. :)

;);)

That lightbulb is neat, maybe we can trade. ;)

@LadyBarclay - I spy Rita! I'm interested in that Oliver and Company button.

I have a ton of buttons, some US and Tokyo Easter eggs (actual plastic eggs, not egg pins), and a few Funko mystery mins for trade. Will take photos tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back