• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone have the Dressing Room Door Pins to compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Dressing Room Door Pins to compare

Danttebay0

The Lost Caballero
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello everyone, i recently purchased three Dressing room door pins. Goofy, Maleficent and Donald and they look off.

first off goofy's nose is white and the back looks love it has a lip around the edge. And just having one possible fake made me worried about the other two, what do you guys think?

the order goes
1) Back of Maleficent
2) Donald
3) Back of Donald
4) Back of Goofy
5) Maleficent
6) Goofy

Attachments

• IMAG0331.jpg
    IMAG0331.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0327.jpg
    IMAG0327.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0330.jpg
    IMAG0330.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0326.jpg
    IMAG0326.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 83
Hello, I think it is just a color flaw...these were Le 1000's and quality control was probably lax that day or something. I don't believe it is a counterfeit, but if you are uncomfortable with it, just return it if you can.

The other 2 look fine in my book,its Donalds I am worry about,i do not if your camera is causing it,but I see alot of DIPS,and the color on the back looks off to me
I do not have one ,so I could not tell you.,Maybe someone has on in hand

Judy

Thanks guys i really appreciate the feedback, i guess i'm going think about it before i send it back or not. I'll be at the park today asking the traders at the tables to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back