• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway - Bonus Giveaway #2 - PRIZES SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks so much for the game Connie. I can't believe I got picked. Congratulations Holly and Grace! It looks like a PA & NJ trifecta :cool::cool::cool:
Thanks, @Connies_Hobby and @starry_solo for running such a fun game. I was so surprised to see the results. Congrats to Holly and Bruce, too.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to place 1st in Connie's DPF 10th Anniversary game. She went above and beyond with the great package she sent. Me and my son had so much fun opening it. We even tested the stars. Yes, they glow in the dark! My son placed dibs on that cool Jafar pin and I have a feeling that my daughter will do the same for the Tinker Bell pin. She just hasn't seen it yet. The mug changes color depending on the temperature of the liquid in it. Did you make that coaster Connie? It is SO cute. This package had so many great pins and goodies in it. Thank you Connie! You're generosity and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated!

P1pM8Ge.jpg
yqkQAdZ.jpg
AZ87Jv9.jpg
y7gY0Qn.jpg
A1nI1lq.jpg

We received our prize as well. As you can see from the hand in the picture, someone was excited to receive the sweets as well.
Thank you again, @Connies_Hobby, we love the pins.
193a64de5b329857ff04b0529eded688.jpg
5a186217d87189117840835c94569972.jpg
948f103bf4d5bde034896aa8e1799ad9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
You're So Very Welcome .

I'm Very Happy you could get some pins you liked.

And that Hand ;) enjoyed the candy! :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

And I also received my prize too. I am just overwhelmed and overjoyed this week.
2de70313791d96341c9c2ad6de49f641.jpg

And this
a08e9f6cdfa416950a8fa065bddbb8ba.jpg

Connie sent a load of good stuff to me. Not only five pins to hold, but treats to eat, and a nice note and some of those stars! Thank you for a great game and a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And I also received my prize too. I am just overwhelmed and overjoyed this week.
2de70313791d96341c9c2ad6de49f641.jpg

And this
a08e9f6cdfa416950a8fa065bddbb8ba.jpg

Connie sent a load of good stuff to me. Not only five pins to hold, but treats to eat, and a new ce note and some of those stars! Thank you for a great game and a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yipeeeeeee! You certainly deserve all the Disney Magic that's been coming your way, Bruce. It Truly Helps with Healing the Mind, Body and Spirit.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back