• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS.com Art of Animation Monthly Ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS.com Art of Animation Monthly Ornaments

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hi, all! I know there's a thread for Sketchbook Ornaments, but I have a specific question about this collection (Art of Animation Monthly Ornaments): Has anyone been paying close enough attention to determine whether the previous month's ornament has to sell out before they post the new one? Or is the release just randomly during the month in question?

I am (perhaps obviously) waiting for the Cheshire Cat, which is November's ornament. We're 11 days into the month and it's still "Coming Soon." I noticed that October's ornament is still available, which is why I'm wondering. (I'm gonna want Olaf, too, but that's just getting too far ahead, ha).

Thanks for any observations or facts anyone can provide!

I was following them for last month's (October) release, and the best I can tell, they are released the third Monday of each month. So I would expect the November one to be available on the 16th (YMMV).

I was following them for last month's (October) release, and the best I can tell, they are released the third Monday of each month. So I would expect the November one to be available on the 16th (YMMV).

Thanks for the response! I will keep on keeping an eye out, I guess, but I'll make sure to check the site on Monday morning! I don't think it will sell out that quickly, but it would be helpful to put it with a larger order to qualify for free shipping!

Oh my gosh! I forgot all about Humphrey the Bear! I love all of the ones that Hyun-Min Lee designed!

...and not just because she worked on Wreck-it Ralph, lol!

I have been following this ornament release, with the exception of one, from the first release and it has so far always been put up the third Monday of the month. I am really excited to see this one in person.

Could the Snow White Dopey and Sneezy ornament have sold out so fast? These normally don't come out on Thursdays and normally don't sell out immediately. Is it possible Disney pulled it because they released it on the wrong date? Love this ornament, hope it's not really gone :-(

Last edited:
Could the Snow White Dopey and Sneezy ornament have sold out so fast? These normally don't come out on Thursdays and normally don't sell out immediately. Is it possible Disney pulled it because they released it on the wrong date? Love this ornament, hope it's not really gone :-(

My store got this ornament in last week. This is the first one of the series that we have received in the store. Surprised me when I saw them. We still have quite a few left, you can call the store and buy it over the phone if you want one. Just have to pay shipping.

Thanks for the info! Fortunately the ornament became available for a short time again online so I grabbed it then!

Last edited:
My store got this ornament in last week. This is the first one of the series that we have received in the store. Surprised me when I saw them. We still have quite a few left, you can call the store and buy it over the phone if you want one. Just have to pay shipping.

Which store? This is the only one in the entire series I have missed out on and I am panicking to find it!

Thank you so much!! This is one I was most looking forward to and I was just able to order one! I am so grateful to all the kind people sharing info to help each other out. :bowdown::tigger:

Your welcome... I just stopped by my store. All the ornaments are gone now. Had 4 phone orders for them today.

It is the third Monday in February, but no Robin Hood. I hate inconsistency. Grrr, Disney.

...meanwhile they released a bunch of non-LE Christmas ornaments instead...in the middle of February...pretty strange timing Disney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back