• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I'm glad that you were able to go on a day billy bong released. It took a long time but so excited. If you do get an extra put me on the list and cleo drawing.

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THANK THE MAKER! You guys don't even know....I don't have internet while I'm at DSF, so I couldn't see the Facebook post when DSF put it up at 10:30. But right at 10:30, I heard voices piping up all around me saying his name. And I proceeded to have an internal meltdown for a bit.

Tony, one of the managers, looked at me as he was handing out the order forms and asked jokingly if I was going to pass him up. And a few of the employees inside got really excited when they saw me. I think DSF kinda knows how much of an Inside Out freak I am. (One of them even remembered when I came to a Breakfast with Joy event there dressed as Bing Bong.)

And now I can stop stressing about missing him during a flip when I can't get there. (And only have to worry about Joy, Fear, Disgust, Riley, Rainbow Unicorn, Jangles, Riley's parents, Riley's teacher, the mind workers, Dave, Frank, Meg, the Brazilian helicopter pilot, the Yeast of Eden employee, the cool girls in Riley's class, the Tripledent Gum people, etc...hahaha!)

Oh, you beautiful cinnamon roll. Too good and too pure for this world. <3

IMG_78701_zpsyb5t2tvw.jpg

Ok, now on to business stuffs:

I got Bing Bong and Cleo for myself, and they already sold out, so no pickups for those, I'm afraid. But I compiled the list for Franny, and will do a pickup run tomorrow. It was pretty chaotic there and I was in a rush to get to a meetup at a friend's house after the release, so I didn't get any of the chess pieces today (I had to exchange most of them on Friday so I want to get them when I have time to look them over carefully), but I'll get another set of those tomorrow, too.

Congrats, Tessa! So happy for you! Also, that's so cute that the DSF employees know you like Inside Out so much! I'm sure they were all hoping you'd be there to get him too. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I said it in the other thread, but congrats on here too! Just from reading your posts here on DPF I know how much the bing bong ptd has been looked forward to!

Tessa,
If you didn't get in line early enough, I already had decided to give you mine. ;) It was great to see you again, and I'm so happy you got Bing Bong! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THANK THE MAKER! You guys don't even know....I don't have internet while I'm at DSF, so I couldn't see the Facebook post when DSF put it up at 10:30. But right at 10:30, I heard voices piping up all around me saying his name. And I proceeded to have an internal meltdown for a bit.

Tony, one of the managers, looked at me as he was handing out the order forms and asked jokingly if I was going to pass him up. And a few of the employees inside got really excited when they saw me. I think DSF kinda knows how much of an Inside Out freak I am. (One of them even remembered when I came to a Breakfast with Joy event there dressed as Bing Bong.)

And now I can stop stressing about missing him during a flip when I can't get there. (And only have to worry about Joy, Fear, Disgust, Riley, Rainbow Unicorn, Jangles, Riley's parents, Riley's teacher, the mind workers, Dave, Frank, Meg, the Brazilian helicopter pilot, the Yeast of Eden employee, the cool girls in Riley's class, the Tripledent Gum people, etc...hahaha!)

Oh, you beautiful cinnamon roll. Too good and too pure for this world. <3

IMG_78701_zpsyb5t2tvw.jpg

Ok, now on to business stuffs:

I got Bing Bong and Cleo for myself, and they already sold out, so no pickups for those, I'm afraid. But I compiled the list for Franny, and will do a pickup run tomorrow. It was pretty chaotic there and I was in a rush to get to a meetup at a friend's house after the release, so I didn't get any of the chess pieces today (I had to exchange most of them on Friday so I want to get them when I have time to look them over carefully), but I'll get another set of those tomorrow, too.

So happy for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone! :D My non-pin roommates were even excited for me. I was accosted by them to show it to them as I walked in the door.

Franny list updated.

Pickup update: Went yesterday and today, and got two Frannies for disneykins and kairi08, an alphabet set for MJSM, and two full chess sets (Queen of Hearts - Kiragigi and disneykins; King of Hearts - Haunted575 and Kiragigi; Alice - Kiragigi and disneykins; Mad Hatter - Haunted575 and Kiragigi; White Rabbit - Haunted575 and Kiragigi; Cheshire Cat - Haunted575 and Kiragigi)

List updated.

Will do my next run tomorrow. I was going to go tonight, but I did something important instead, that I've been slacking on - I went through my paypal records since May 1st and added feedback ratings for every transaction listed. So most of you should have a few extra feedback points now. :)

I will also send tracking info and invoices tomorrow. I mailed a few people their pins yesterday but forgot to bring the receipt with me today.

Pickup update: got another full set of chess pieces. So Queen of Hearts (MomeRathsOutgrabe), King of Hearts (disneykins), Alice (MomeRathsOuthgrabe), Mad Hatter (disneykins), White Rabbit (MomeRathsOutgrabe), and Cheshire Cat (disneykins).

Next pickup will be sometime over the next few days, not sure when.

Not sure if it's too late, but can you put me on list for Mad Hatter and Cheshire Chess pieces?
Also, please add me to the list for Dinah Bow Series and Stitch Bow Series?
Thanks!!

Lists are updated.

sppedway - Haunted passed up the Alice and White Rabbit pins, so you get them as there was no one else on those lists.

Back