• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Jumbo Ariel, carousel mystery princess pins for sale!

DSF Jumbo Ariel, carousel mystery princess pins for sale!

PrincessMcqueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi,
My family needs some extra money so I need to sell some of my things. Prices include shipping :)

PS. My camera is horrible so these are really blurry. All look great (please see note about aurora).

95099 Mystery R/C Carousel Snow White on card and in box: 20
95106 Mystery R/C Carousel Tiana: 17
95101 Mystery R/C Carousel Aurora (there is a little gold spot on the white shoulder area of her dress, looks like an errant sparkle from her dress maybe. There's also one speck in the glitter on her skirt that is black. These aren't very obvious when looking at it but just wanted to mention it): 17
95102 Mystery R/C Carousel Jasmine: 17
95100 Mystery R/C Carousel Cinderella: 17
95103 Mystery R/C Carousel Rapunzel (on card and in the box): SOLD - Thank you!
95104 Mystery R/C Carousel Mulan: 18
95604 Mystery R/C Carousel Merida Chaser on card and in box:42

24cum3n.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could buy all of your Ariel stuff but this check was short. :( Still really interested in your Designer Ariel/Eric if you are still willing to part with it. ;)

I wish I could buy all of your Ariel stuff but this check was short. :( Still really interested in your Designer Ariel/Eric if you are still willing to part with it. ;)

Hey Tyleet87, Designer fairytale Ariel has found a new home today :) I do still have that pin book that you had wanted though. I really liked it when I was taking pics of it before so was trying to hang on to it :p but I think I might have to part with that one too

REDUCED PRICES on the carousels.

Last edited:
Hey Tyleet87, Designer fairytale Ariel has found a new home today :) I do still have that pin book that you had wanted though. I really liked it when I was taking pics of it before so was trying to hang on to it :p but I think I might have to part with that one too

REDUCED PRICES on the carousels.

I ended up getting the pin I needed from it at PTN. :) Thanks anyway!

Hello again, not sure what's wrong with the emails and messages. But, I returned all of your messages to me. Yes, I'll still take the rapunzel pin. Thanks so much for your honesty. Let me know that you got this ok. Melissa

Hello again, not sure what's wrong with the emails and messages. But, I returned all of your messages to me. Yes, I'll still take the rapunzel pin. Thanks so much for your honesty. Let me know that you got this ok. Melissa

No prob, sorry again about the messages. Something must be up with my inbox. Let me know when you get her :)

Back