• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF June Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF June Flyer

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This flyer is a little different as there is a Pin Trading Event on June 7 release some pretty amazing pins!

1964988_751309051587200_8479852427350466162_n.jpg

I think the Rapunzel, Maximus, and Pascal pin is cool, but I shall happily step outside the stampede area and let the Rabid Rapunzel fans have at it.

I think the GSF monthly thread is more to post updates and then a seperate thread is usually made for discussion ^_^!!

So many pretty pins!!!!!! I love them!! If anyone manages to get a Belle for trade, please check my traders ^_^ x

Wow. I love everything being released on June 7. I may have to try to get some of those. I hope everyone who is able to go has fun at the trading event.

It's times like this that I REALLY hate living outside of CA. There are so few times when new Enchanted pins are released, I'm still trying to get the BT and now there is a new pin. Sigh

I'm not thrilled about the Friday wristband distribution. It does make sense though if they are expecting tons of people since I know it's not a quick process to get everyone banded and then raffle. I might try though just because you can't win if you don't play!

FML. I'm loving Enchated and PATF. Not going to sell kids or kidneys for them though.

Not impressed by any of them, lol.
I like the fronts of the books, but the pictures inside I don't like.

The open story books kind of look weird with that text on it.

I'm a little confused, so you have to pick up a wrist band the previous day in order to take part in the events on Saturday?

Only to participate in the raffle for vochures. If you just want to attend the pin trading event, I'm pretty sure you can just show up Sat morning and hang out...

I think the GSF monthly thread is more to post updates and then a seperate thread is usually made for discussion ^_^!!

No strict rules really, but for an event like this, a separate thread is probably a good idea... It's hard enough keeping track of the PTD discussion in the other thread as it is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back