• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Lady & The Tramp Marquee - February - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Lady & The Tramp Marquee - February - closed

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi Guys I just realised that DSF is doing a Marquee pin for the re-release of lady and the tramp. Can anyone pick me one up please? I will pre pay for it plus PNP to the UK.
pin88863
Pin 88863: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Lady and the Tramp Or I will be getting at least one of the new Rapunzel pins if anyone is interested in a pre-trade for the UK Rapunzel on the gondola.
twoThird_pinscomingsoon_06012012.jpg
This one. Many Thanks Laura

Last edited:
Laura - when does the pin come out? I might be able to get it, depending on the date (but if it comes out the same weekend as UP, then probably unlikely)...and darn it, I should have asked if you'd pre-trade it with the BT pin I got for you. :wiggle:

Thanks Starry I think it is the same weekend as the UP release. Cali has offered to pick me one up as a pre-trade.

I think that gondola pin is going to be darn popular I'm going first thing on saturday to pick them up hopefully I can snag 2 so i can have one for a future trade ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back