• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Line UPDATE! 1/30/13
I don't want to start a huge legal debate on a pin forum so I just recommend that everyone go look up the definition of pattern of practice before believing that there is a law that says if a rule isn't enforced it goes away.

Amen, Otherwise speeding tickets could not ever be enforced

I don't see why people think that this thread should be closed. It's an open debate, which hopefully can help find some resolution and improvements to how disney releases pins. As I've stated in previous posts, some change needs to occur for safety concerns. I agree with what Molly (and others) have said regarding these safety issues.

I don't want to start a huge legal debate on a pin forum so I just recommend that everyone go look up the definition of pattern of practice before believing that there is a law that says if a rule isn't enforced it goes away.

The internet is a wonderful tool, however reading more than the top google hits would serve you well. One more time nice an s.l.o.w. I only wish I could make you a little crayon diagram to make it even clearer.

Say that you pay your rent on the 11th every single month because you can only afford to pay then. Your manager says ok and waives the late fee, even though your lease "contract" says that you have until the 5th. You do this for say 6 months off and on, if now the landlord demands that a late fee be paid or attempts to evict you for late payment of rent, BECAUSE they have established a PATTERN and PRACTICE (been doing it) by accepting it late penalty free for X amount of time, therefore it has become an expected right to continue to do so.

This is ridiculous that this is the part of the comments that has bothered you so much. If you are still in doubt there is a good law school within driving distance go ask any first year what it means.

Need I remind you of what just happened in a school full of children?? at a safe place a school! what im trying to say is you never know what is going to happen at anytime anyplace pretty much to me nowhere is truly safe! have you ever been camping? I am assuming no, because you are so overwhemingly freaked out about "OMG" children sleeping in the alley! I take my son camping and you know there are bears! OMG! where we camp, and I take him Hiking but OMG there are snakes! and bike riding but Oh my the cliffs he might fall! oh and camping on the beach, OMG the big scary waves! everything we do with our children has some aspect of danger, Football! Hello!! you should call CPS because parents are letting thier kids slam into each other! but don't they know what risks they are putting thier kids in! I guess because I take my son camping and on outdoor adventures to us it was nothing, you have your opinion on this and been carrying on about it for days, we got it! but just so you know my son went with me because he wanted stitch and Angel and he has it proudly displayed in his book, and because he went we knew we could help some fellow members here on this this site and get them one AT COST! so they would'nt have to pay mark up! because thats what we wanted to do! and many were Zapped away 2 Rapunzels 1 RH and 1 stitch all zapped! so I hardly think you can call me greedy! and my opinion you wern't there so you don't know! so many loving caring forum members there and wonderful kids all having a great time! I've herd your opinion over and over and over and here's my opinion it's no different than camping anywhere else and to me I see nothing wrong with it. Im glad my son went he had a great time and made new friends and still tells me how much fun he had! and if these pins are nothing to you mabey you need stop complaining about them. As for me and my son we had fun Lots of fun and would love to help other forum members whenever we go again. anytime Jordan and I see pins we like and choose to go wait in line and yep possibly overnight we are more than happy to help out DPFR's all they need do is ask.

And mabey you should stop basically calling some of your fellow DFR's greedy, what they do is thier buisness, I don't think it's cool of you to call them greedy.

Last edited:
Dear everyone,

I really would hate to see this be the 3rd DSF thread closed over the same release ^_^ I understand people have problems with others but PM's are a beautiful thing! Back to civility, yeah Mahrii, a Brave BT is inevitable...and most likely, will be a surprise release considering they'd only want 1 per person like Tangled instead of people hoarding them >_<

I think you're in the wrong place. I think last time I checked this is a pin forum not a parenting forum, if you want to talk pins thats great if you want to debate about what's right and wrong of a parent to do take it somewhere else.

Last edited:

FYI, despite what the movie Double Jeopardy would have you believe, being falsely convicted of killing your husband (who actually faked his own death) does not make it legal for you to actually kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.