• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSF Villain Event Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I be put on the list for Yzma?
I was wondering when you'd be here, you're on the list! :D
Before I put my name in, do you know what the costs are? Will there be two winners for each pin (except the ones where only one is sold or gift pins)?
Pricing are on post #11, feel free to check it out. :)
Thanks so much for doing this!! I think I was also hoping to try my luck for the diecast marquee. Can you please add me to that list as well? Thanks again!
Haha, sure thing. It's hard to resist my self. ;P
I'd like a chance at yzma please.
You're on the list! ^_^

Please, double-check me if you'd like! :D

Also pricing is on post #11!

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

In the event I am unsuccessful getting tickets, I'd like to be on the co-op too :)

Maleficent
Silver marquee
Lady Tremaine
Scar
Ursula

I wonder if DSSH will have the actual pins on display soon?

In the event I am unsuccessful getting tickets, I'd like to be on the co-op too :)

Maleficent
Silver marquee
Lady Tremaine
Scar
Ursula

I wonder if DSSH will have the actual pins on display soon?
Sure thing, you're on the list! :D

I hope they display them soon, I want to see Scar so bad! XD

Please add me to the list too:

Maleficent
Silver marquee
Lady Tremaine
Scar
Ursula
Queen of Hearts

:)

Just noticed the great pricing! Please also put me down for Ursula, Yzma, Queen of Hearts, and Hades. Thank you!!!

Please add me to the list too:

Maleficent
Silver marquee
Lady Tremaine
Scar
Ursula
Queen of Hearts

:)
You're on! :D
Just noticed the great pricing! Please also put me down for Ursula, Yzma, Queen of Hearts, and Hades. Thank you!!!
I've got you down! Also, you can thank xdattax for the prices! :)
I would like to get a chance at Maleficent and Hades please? :) thanks for doing this and great prices! Hoping to help a friend :)
I hope your friend can get what they need! :D
I've got you on the list!

Wow, great prices! I haven't been on in a while and decided to check out what's going on around here.

I have a question - if I don't have PayPal, is there an alternate means to pay? Like if I could meet up with some kind forum member in person here in the IE, give them the money and they could send it to you (assuming I win the opportunity to even purchase it). If that is at all possible, then I would like to be entered for these:

Maleficent Dark Tales
Evil Queen Dark Tales
Ursula Dark Tales
Scar Dark Tales
Silver Marquee

I think that's it. Do you think they'll do the same 40 villains that WDI did?

Wow, great prices! I haven't been on in a while and decided to check out what's going on around here.

I have a question - if I don't have PayPal, is there an alternate means to pay? Like if I could meet up with some kind forum member in person here in the IE, give them the money and they could send it to you (assuming I win the opportunity to even purchase it). If that is at all possible, then I would like to be entered for these:

Maleficent Dark Tales
Evil Queen Dark Tales
Ursula Dark Tales
Scar Dark Tales
Silver Marquee

I think that's it. Do you think they'll do the same 40 villains that WDI did?
I'm sorry, but pay pal is currently the only payment option :(

I'm sorry, but pay pal is currently the only payment option :(

Right, but does it have to be from an account that I have to create? I don't currently have one due to issues I've had with them and eBay or would it be okay with you if I had someone else pay for it?

Also, I figure I may as well mention:

If we get an overflow of spots filled up we will try to get another ticket so that everyone can get the pins they want. :)

We'll only do this if we have enough to sponsor two people though. :)

Please put me down for Maleficent, Dr. F, Evil Queen, Scar, and Queen of Hearts. Thanks and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you put me on the list for Maleficent and both silver and color marquee. I will pull my name if I'm able to get them through a sponsor.

I think everyone is on the list, thanks for being patient guys! :D

Feel free to double-check that you're on the list! ^_^

Please put me down for the Jafar and Dr. Facilier Dark Tales Pins! Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Can you please add me to Cruella, Dr. Facilier, Chernabog, and Evil Queen? Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Hey, if it isn't too late, could I please get on your drawing list for:

Maleficent
Dr. Facilier
Queen of Hearts
Hades

Thanks! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back