• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op
It's especially hard to do a fair coop when everyone bails for a first come first serve after they had entered the coop. Why not wait to see if you are chosen then go enter another? But hey life isn't fair! Personally it's not that big of a loss because they aren't that great of pins! I feel horrible that Mark and xdattax put all the work in and people wait until the last minute to back out!

It would be different if they never received enough to get it going but when people enter then back out at the last moment is kinda crummy! Especially when other people took on extra to keep it going.

Ok. So let's all go with, yay it's working it out! :) lessons are learned for future co-ops and hopefully DSF will play nicer with prices! (Or have more pins to spread the love around).

I'm actually camping this weekend and don't have access to my laptop or work computer where my spreadsheet with prices and who is getting what is. For those who are paid and set,
Awesome! For those of you who stepped up to make this happen, I will send a new invoice Sunday (unless you want to do the math, then fire at will!)

I hope you all have lovely weekends and get heaps of good pin mail today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not home sitting on the laptop constantly and not working. I just happened to know since you made an announcement that soon you would be listing the pins. So yes, I logged in and watched for the thread. I was first to jump at the marquee and library pin. It was then I realized it was a lottery based co op.
I totally agree with what disneykins & starry solo stated. I'm not against anything that you did and applaud and truly appreciate the time and effort you put in to this.
The only reason I went with the complete princess silhouette is the upcoming pin event. I'm obviously keeping Belle and the others are going in my traders, hoping to get some floral fan pins.
As I said what turned me off was double shipping, double PayPal fees and covering the whole event.
Im going to the WDW event in August, anyone that wants a pin, I will add to my RSP at cost unless it's a pin I'm choosing. I will not be charging for the event. I'm going anyway, but I do understand that you don't collect BATB and were doing this to help us get the pins and for that I truly thank you. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I'll take a look at what's left. I can always use traders. But I'm paying PayPal & shipping once. If that's fair!

I'm very happy to see everyone discussing this, it's nice to have a lot of different ideas! :D

As for shipping two ways; I could probably ship to everyone myself next year. This year I really don't think I would've been able to manage shipping to everyone very well.

This has been very constructive so far, so thanks for your input! ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ok my friends, I have just gotten home from what pretty much wound up being not the camping trip from hell, but defiantly the trip from purgatory. My mountain bike has some xdattax meat on one of the gear sprockets now, my drivers license was lost at Epcot and not turned in, the boyfriend is sick as a dog, and I'm really looking forward to sleeping on something other than an air mattress tonight. (but the event i went to was a success and I can for sure recommend Lake Louisa to anyone who's looking for a non-Disney day on a long Orlando trip, also, Nine Dragons at Epcot. Two thumbs way up! Also, Fuzzy Mules from Hurricanes. Tasty!).

That said, I will be messaging everyone tomorrow morning who hasn't paid. In my infinite wisdom, my spreadsheet showing everything is on my work computer, not my personal laptop. Ang is buying the ticket tomorrow, so I hope to send him the cash tomorrow as well.

I hope this clears up why I've been quiet on this thread recently, service out in in the areas I was at this weekend is spotty.

Um... ok, sure. :)
DSSH events only allow you to buy the pins in sets, you can't buy individual pins. I'll still put you on the list though.

Don't worry about it then. I hope you got in the event. I actually got all the pins that I wanted, was just trying to help out, but it's not a big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, it seems like DSF has a few extra sets:

"Each registered/ticketed Guest will be allowed to add (not to exceed) the following to their registration (while supplies last):

Two (2) Beauty & the Beast Pin SetTwo (2) Princess Silhouette Pin SetTwo (2) Mighty Tiny Collection Pin SetOne (1) Premiere Collection Pin

Please note that this will be the last opportunity to purchase any additional pins, as pins will not be sold at the event, or any time after the event. There will be no second chance opportunity to purchase pins.*All pin sales will close on Friday, February 24th at 5:00pm PST."

So if anyone wants any specific set let xdattax or me know! :)

Looks like DSSH & Disney have finally pushed their designs, number of pins available and prices past what Pin people are willing to put up with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back