• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH Loveliest Pin Event 2nd Chance sale -SUCCESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH Loveliest Pin Event 2nd Chance sale -SUCCESS

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I have a ticket to the event and the first set of pins are accounted for from my co-op. (Other than Dopey. Any takers?) But I think it is highly likely there will be an opportunity to purchase additional sets, thus this sale. I need at least three pins in a set to be claimed in order to purchase the set, but I will try to get as many sets as I can based on the interest. Payment will be due when I learn I can get a set. When payment time comes, I'll provide 24 hours to pay before going to the next person on the list.

In order to be fair to the folks who bought the original pins, the price here will be the same, including the co-op fee. I just incorporated it in the pin price below. As always, shipping is $5 in the US regardless of the number of pins. International shipping is at cost.

People who were in "second place" on the co-op have been already been transferred over to here. Anyone else interested in any pins, please go ahead and post your interest.
~~~
Sweet Grams #1

069577788e1623a76a293b64117dcc42.jpg

Piglet $30
1) @PinFan
2)

Judy Hopps $35

1)
2)

Joy $35
1)
2)

Minnie Mouse $35
1)
2)

~~~
Sweet Grams #2

f0340fc21887b8bb1411ac2241f79555.jpg

Marie $35

1) @Ccll- Paid
2) @Bridget M
3)

Dopey $25
1)
2)

Dumbo $35
1) @Bridget M- Paid
2)

Ducky & Bunny $30
1) @PinFan- Paid
2)

~~~
Lovely Duos #1

ddf0f461fc34f8a9a85c85a8251547a9.jpg

Stitch & Angel $45

1) @PinFan- Paid
2) @PRCYR04- Refunded

Thumper & Miss Bunny $45
1) @MJSM- Paid
2)

Simba & Nala $45
1) @PRCYR04- Paid
2)

Robin Hood & Maid Marian $45
1) @kst8ter- Passed
2) @ropin.hood73- Paid
3)

~~~
Lovely Duos #2
27b7e2ed77560510746f204956d3a439.jpg

Lady & Tramp $45

1) @MJSM- Paid
2)

Wall E & Eve $45
1) @Serena Garrahan- Paid
2)

Pongo & Perdita $40
1)
2)

Duchess & Thomas O’Malley $45
1) @Ccll- Paid
2)

Last edited:
I am interested in Lovely Duos 1, Thumper & Miss Bunny and in Lovely Duos, Lady & the Tramp. Sent you a message. Thanks.

Reactions: Ajk
Updated to here.

And looking like I am going for at least 3 sets so far!

Missing my name on Dopey, I would like him as well.. Thanks
Giving you the one from my original co-op as that one is still available, so the one here is still open for takers. I’ll add your name on the other posting shortly.
Thanks!

Updated to here.

Just got word we will have the opportunity to buy additional pins on Monday so I will be sending invoices tomorrow morning. (Please pay promptly.). We can get up to two of each set while they last, so feel free to keep those wants coming. I especially need someone who wants either Joy or Minnie Mouse to justify that set.

Okay, LAST CALL. We're in good shape for me to pick up some sets tomorrow (knock wood), but would love to fill the remaining gaps. Dopey and Pongo & Perdita are both available and I've lowered their price. (If you bought at the higher price, don't be upset. If they sell here, I will refund you the difference so you also pay the lower price.)

I would also love to get takers for at least one (preferably more) of Thumper/Miss Bunny, Simba/Nala, or Robin Hood/Maid Marian to justify getting a second of that set.

I'd love a Simba & Nala
Sorry, all the pins are accounted for other than Dopey and the Dalmatians. In fact, I need to close this and will do so now.

Side note: We have a matching grail! Good luck getting #83071!! Definitely the hardest of the series to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back