• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DTD Merch/Pin Picks Ups for Tuesday, 11/23/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DTD Merch/Pin Picks Ups for Tuesday, 11/23/21

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone!

I will be visiting DTD on Tuesday, November 23.

If anyone would like a Pick Up of Merch or Pins, please drop a comment here, or send me a PM.

Handling fee is $2.00 per Order.

Thank you again, for allowing me to be of service to this community.

11/23/21 DTD Pick Up Requests:

@PinFan:
1 $100 Stitch Gift Card
1 $100 Baby Yoda Gift Card

@sockgnome
1- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Pin
1- Mickey Mouse and Friends Jumbo Holiday pin

@Poohlady5 and @Pengy I still have you on my list for your items too.

Last edited:
Hi Connie,

You are so nice to offer to get items for us at DL. Would it be possible to get the $100 gift card with the Stitch pin and the $100 gift card with the Baby Yoda pin?

Thank you.

I would also love the $100 gift card Stitch pin, assuming you don't have to load the card, lol. And do they sell the Mickey and Minnie Christmas pin of them on the heart ski lift at the parks, or was that only online? And the Mickey and friends decorating the tree? I would be interested in both if they're at the parks :)

Just FYI, in the past you had to purchase the gift card with the balance on it to get the gift card and pin. Not sure if that's still the case with these but I would assume so.
You're absolutely right.

One purchases a pre-filled card. And they are $100 each.

The pin is a gift with purchase of said card.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Hi Connie,

You are so nice to offer to get items for us at DL. Would it be possible to get the $100 gift card with the Stitch pin and the $100 gift card with the Baby Yoda pin?

Thank you.
I can put you on the list. Keep in mind, I'll only be at DTD on Tuesday. So there is a possibility, they'll be sold out or not available there.

Fingers-crossed I'm wrong on both.

I would also love the $100 gift card Stitch pin, assuming you don't have to load the card, lol. And do they sell the Mickey and Minnie Christmas pin of them on the heart ski lift at the parks, or was that only online? And the Mickey and friends decorating the tree? I would be interested in both if they're at the parks :)
Can you share a picture of the pins you're looking for? Ty.

@Connies_Hobby here is a photo from DisneyPinsBlog of the 4 different pins that come with the different gift cards (one per card)
1896e94cffdb31eb5664886a3f03150f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

@Connies_Hobby It's the "Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Pin" and "Mickey Mouse and Friends Jumbo Holiday pin" in this post :)

I would also be interested in the Letters to Santa Winnie the Pooh LE pin if there are still any in stock.

You're the best, Connie!

@Connies_Hobby It's the "Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Pin" and "Mickey Mouse and Friends Jumbo Holiday pin" in this post :)

I would also be interested in the Letters to Santa Winnie the Pooh LE pin if there are still any in stock.

You're the best, Connie!
All the these Christmas pins are Adorable!

I hope some are released tomorrow.

Okay...

I am bumping this Thread to finalize who wants what tomorrow.

Post Number 1 will be updated. If there are ANY mistakes, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
See Post #1. I have put you down for the two pins you requested.

RE: the GC's: as in past years, the xmas gift cards ARE PRELOADED. If anything has changed, I will let you know.
Sounds good- I definitely won't get one if the cards are preloaded. Please just add me for a Letters to Santa Pooh pin then, along with the other two :)

Quick BUMP. I'll be heading over to DTD, soon.

I'm "considering" a Resort Hotel Walk-About today.

And, I'll be posting Pictures.

Anyway, if anyone else needs a pick up of anything, or pictures, lmk.

Quick BUMP. I'll be heading over to DTD, soon.

I'm "considering" a Resort Hotel Walk-About today.

And, I'll be posting Pictures.

Anyway, if anyone else needs a pick up of anything, or pictures, lmk.

If you see any of the gingerbread house mystery boxes (the ones sockgnome shared a picture of) I would take 4 boxes (or less if there are purchase limits in place). Thank you.

If you see any of the gingerbread house mystery boxes (the ones sockgnome shared a picture of) I would take 4 boxes (or less if there are purchase limits in place). Thank you.
I'll put you in my list.

I tried editing post #1. But Tapatalk isn't letting me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back