• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Easter Zapper Strikes Again!

ZAPPED! Easter Zapper Strikes Again!

slbrabham

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I was a bad recipient of @Disneychildwithin 's Easter generosity. I have only just now opened my surprise. I was away for the week of vacation and had my mail held. Then, I didn't pick my mail up until Wednesday. Finally, I've been busy so with life I just opened my mail tonight.

I saw a white box with 3 initials and knew the zapper's identity. When I opened the box, I discovered a super cute basket filled with Easter goodies. The lamb and pink tulip are perfectly cute. The Mushu as Batman immediately caught my as I love that scene. I was so surprised and thrilled my zap. It couldn't have been better.
ac474d5869abedf2d8bba3e94f603a6a.jpg

But there is more.

My niece was playing with flower when she discovered it opened. What's inside? Well, the dragon guardian needed his lucky cricket so Cri-Kee apparently tagged along.
8412122cf04510a30207e498e402daff.jpg

Thank you!

PS I'm now it. You won't see it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back