• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ebay D23 Expo 2015 - Castle Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay D23 Expo 2015 - Castle Collection

jason_mja112233

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was looking at this set on ebay and saw a couple of listings that seemed too cheap. I am interested in the set and was wondering if anyone has heard any news about any scrappers or fake pins for this set. Just wanted to make sure I'm not spending some big bucks on what could scrapper pins. Any info would be nice.

Thanks!!!

I have 4 for trade (assuming you are referring to the ones from D23 Anaheim this year). I have as follows:
Minnie
Ariel
Dumbo
Maleficent

y2kcbr on pinpics

Thanks for the offer but I'm just looking for some info at the moment as I don't have much funds right now. Just spent quite a bit recently on some cute Oswald pins.

Thanks for the offer but I'm just looking for some info at the moment as I don't have much funds right now. Just spent quite a bit recently on some cute Oswald pins.
Im not looking to sell lol. Looking to trade via PinPics or something. I have completed my D23 Castle and want to help someone else - surely you have something for trade?

I know the listing you are referring to. It looks fake. Donald's neck isn't colored in. Nemo's fin is missing a white part. Now the guy has 9 sets available? Very fishy.

Im not looking to sell lol. Looking to trade via PinPics or something. I have completed my D23 Castle and want to help someone else - surely you have something for trade?

Ohhhh!! I don't really have that much to trade as I just started pin collecting and I mostly just look for Oswald pins. I'll check your wants at pinpics and let you know if I have any of your wants.

I know the listing you are referring to. It looks fake. Donald's neck isn't colored in. Nemo's fin is missing a white part. Now the guy has 9 sets available? Very fishy.

Thanks for the info John. I was also thinking the same thing as I noticed that the color on some pins seemed quite off. The amount of sets that he has available was another red flag for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back