• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! El Capitan Luca Concessions Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! El Capitan Luca Concessions Pin
I popped over to El Cap this morning and was able to get another ticket, so round 3 is now fulfilled. Everyone who has signed up and paid is set.

I will be shipping them this coming week and will send tracking once they have been processed.

Good thing I cut off signups when I did. The check engine light came on in my car on Sunday, and I took it in yesterday. It's getting fixed but I won't have my car back until Friday at least, and the last movie showing is Thursday so I wouldn't be able to do any more pickups after all.

Good thing I cut off signups when I did. The check engine light came on in my car on Sunday, and I took it in yesterday. It's getting fixed but I won't have my car back until Friday at least, and the last movie showing is Thursday so I wouldn't be able to do any more pickups after all.
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your car. That's never fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back