• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading a different forum than you? I haven't seen anything like what you describe in a while now. In fact, I was just thinking there's been a surprising lack of drama lately on the boards. I guess that lull is over now.

Am I reading a different forum than you? I haven't seen anything like what you describe in a while now. In fact, I was just thinking there's been a surprising lack of drama lately on the boards. I guess that lull is over now.

I thought the same thing when I opened up this thread. Am I just completely oblivious? Is it stuff going on in chat or other groups that we don't all check? :dunno:

I agree, everyones been getting along and having fun, lots of generosity in the zaps! Physco very uplifting Knighting, Hollies Happiness page, Lost sun princesses giving games! I love being here! Mabey are you new, because I don't know you well, but this is not the way to go about making friends, I know of no lists, I know the many that know each other well and have strong bonds are those who have been on the forum since forever(lol) and they see each other at events and they trade with each other often, and they post alot and have fun, Not saying you have to go zapping everyone or give away prizes, just post and trade and have fun and if you can get out and meet some of us at events thats great too! thats my favorite part, don't get discouraged and post rants in anger, that just pushes members away.

Did I miss something? There really hasn't been drama the last couple of weeks. Sure some discussions get a little heated but that is to be expected. I didn't see anything that could be considered offensive...

To hear the reality that there are "lists" with member's names for whatever purpose is totally disturbing. I had always thought the notion of a "black list" here was fictional, but after being confronted with it a number of times this past week I'm seeing the very realness.

7xhn024.png

The only list I have with member's names is my DPF address book, so I can track you all down and steal your pins. ;)

Stealing my gif are we...? Wait aren't we not suppose to use gifs? Who said that??? OH WAIT IT WAS YOU!

Merryweather...you have been nothing but nasty and rude to me which is why you got that gif. I have yet to insult you or joke about you being on a list. Get over yourself. I refuse to give in to you tired antics. GROW UP!

Last edited:

totally lost my dear?? i even read the link above which was everyone talking about making signatures smaller..very normal and pleasant. I must agree, i have been on dpf for a couple of year and the past few months have BEEN THE MOST CALM AND PLEASANT in the whole time.
I keep my own priivate list of "bad" ebay sellers and a super short list of people i have had a bad trading experience with. If you dont screw me you wont be on my list. :angel:

Rasputin you such a stinker.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Go to "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread, and it should give you the option to close it.

Sorry, I had that wrong - click on 'Administrative' at the top of the thread and you should have the option to close...and I really think that would be a good idea.

I'm really new, but everyone I've spoken to so far has been helpful and friendly. This forum is much nicer than some others I'm on. (Non disney related ones)

I'm really new, but everyone I've spoken to so far has been helpful and friendly. This forum is much nicer than some others I'm on. (Non disney related ones)

+1000000!

The Disney forums I'm on are by far the friendliest forums... I am a member of many other forums that aren't Disney related, and they aren't nearly as nice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back