• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Essence of evil scrapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essence of evil scrapper?

Mickeyplutofan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi I just got the Gaston essence of evil pin from eBay, and it doesn’t quite look as good/legit as the ones I’ve gotten from Merlin. Can someone who has an authentic one maybe help?

b96936b11827df721ac683b40a1f3fb5.jpg
ca8d7a3c747f12eea38a2fc2bdfb5a18.jpg

The metal is very dark and coppery compared to like all the other ones which are a bright silver. Also, there is like a paint crackle/distortion on his face... any advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I just got the Gaston essence of evil pin from eBay, and it doesn’t quite look as good/legit as the ones I’ve gotten from Merlin. Can someone who has an authentic one maybe help?

b96936b11827df721ac683b40a1f3fb5.jpg
ca8d7a3c747f12eea38a2fc2bdfb5a18.jpg

The metal is very dark and coppery compared to like all the other ones which are a bright silver. Also, there is like a paint crackle/distortion on his face... any advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, that's probably real. The ones I picked up were th "good ones" from a sea of really really bad QC. I probably looked at about 10 pins each time I make a pickup, and a lot of them had this level of error. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Same at Disneyland. I was getting one for myself and the cast members went through all of their stock and his face on all of them were "clouded".

Which was really disappointing because Gaston is one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back