• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Even Innocent Bystanders are Taking Fire!!

ZAPPED! Even Innocent Bystanders are Taking Fire!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Apparently, this zapping war ain't no spectator's sport!

Here I am minding my own business and went to the mailbox expecting to see an Infinity disc trade in it. Sure enough I saw an LBE in there and didn't think much of it ... until I saw the name!

I've been wanting this Rafiki for awhile now!! Oh Baby!! :hsd:

8918633bfaa21be34ee0bab259e0450e_zps641a4315.jpg

And it fits right in!! My Rafiki collection is small, but I'm working on it ...

8ee890e9b6e7a2b75a1dab81d6dc7d40_zpsea689b90.jpg

Thanks so much, David & Amy!!! It is awesome and means a lot!!

Oh ... and David, you want me in this war, you NEED me in this war!
(maybe I'm not so innocent after all :suspect:)

That Rafiki pin is awesome!! You have some really nice LK pins!! That Rafiki LE 100 :drool: -- Congrats... and way to go, Doc!

tuck and roll....tuck and roll....:lol:

Very cool pin, congrats!! WTG David but you know that trying to build your army bigger still won't help you!!

Like I said someplace before, I am not only winning the pin war, I am also still grail zapping the masses!!! So many siggy's so little time!!! A Knight's job is never done!!! :lol:

"You see Simba, when we trade, our pins at time become zaps. And other pin traders recieve the zaps. Hence we are all connected in the great circle of pins"

Maybe that came out a little corny, but it was either that or trying to make a pin reference to "Asante sana, squash banana"

:D

Congratulations HandA, and the ever awesome grail slaying knight strikes again!! :hsd:

"You see Simba, when we trade, our pins at time become zaps. And other pin traders recieve the zaps. Hence we are all connected in the great circle of pins"

Have I told you how much I enjoy having you around? :bowdown:If not, the place isn't the same without you!!!

Oh Story... hahaha I love it.

Congratulations on the zap HandA!

=D
Have I told you how much I enjoy having you around? :bowdown:If not, the place isn't the same without you!!!

!! You guys make the hobby all the more fun!! If I can add smiles in any way, then I feel glad in giving back with the smiles you, others and threads like these give me! =D

Super Congrats again, HandA!

Back