• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Everybody's chance for a Beauty and the Beast podm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Everybody's chance for a Beauty and the Beast podm
I bid:

Pin 96549: Star Wars - Zodiac Mystery Collection - Scorpio Darth Maul ONLY

I'll just join in the fun. It aint much but I'll offer this..
pin95347

Pin 95347: DSF - Oz the Great and Powerful - Finley Good luck folks and congrats to whoever wins!

Well, there're 78 posts prior to yours. So even discounting some of those as commentary or repeat posters, it has to be well over 50

Such an awesome auction :D friday is my birthday so this would be a great present ;)

I'll bid....the DSF Peter Pan Surprise Pin from your wants :)

Very creative and interesting idea David :)

Here is my bid -

pin93999
Pin 93999: WDW - Annual Passholder - Grand Opening - Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid

Pin comes on Original Backing Card just so you know.

Thanks!!! :cheshire:

Hi everybody,

First I would like to thank everybody who participated in the auction in the manor it was intended!!! When I posted this auction I was looking to have some fun and hoped everybody would put up bids that were either one of the best pins they had if they didn't have much to offer or at least put up pins that were above average for those with "better" trader pins. I was not looking for grail type pins, but thought people would at least offer pins that I could turn around and use to zap somebody else. While most of you played along the way I had hoped, others of you (I won't mention anybody, but you know who you are) just put up something to be in the auction.

I have mentioned many times I believe in pin karma. There is a reason I have the title Grail Slayer. I go out of my way to try and send nice things to nice people!!! I have received back so much more then just pins by doing this!!! This is a great place to be a part of, but you only get out of it what you put in!!!

So to those who played the right way with this, thank you so much for making it enjoyable!!!

Now it is time to get off of my soapbox and congratulate the winner.

DSC01901_zps5b245825.jpg

In the #31 post is Megfan. Thank you for playing a pm will be sent shortly.

There will be another unusual auction coming soon from me.

Thank you again to everybody who played!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back