• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Everyday Is Christmas With a Friend Like You!

ZAPPED! Everyday Is Christmas With a Friend Like You!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Have you ever opened up a package and felt like a kid at Christmas morning? That’s what the package I received today did to me. The wonderful Elin @Snoffsan and I had the opportunity to trade once more, and it turned out to be a really fun multi-trade for pins we both had high on our wants list. Elin and I are both Christmas lovers, so she made sure to send a beautiful Christmas card and wrapped my package in Disney wrapping paper (Pluto was on it of course!) and packaged everything so neat and tidy! When I opened up my package, not only did I find some sweet treats all the way from Sweden, but I found some Christmas Pluto’s from DLRP that I have been wanting forever but never obtained. I have a hunch these were taken out of her personal collection to surprise me with, which makes me feel honored and spoiled and so very lucky all at the same time. They are shiny and cheerful and make me want Christmas right now. Elin, our trades and conversations and sharing our collections has been a highlight of my year, and my new pins (and Holiday Plutos) have lifted my spirits so much. Thank you for being so amazing! I will be admiring my new shinies for the next few months :)

eab6922c477793027babaebb91fc7b7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY Im happy the package made its way to you safe. And that the extra small zaps made your day. <3 I just felt that they belonged with you. They had their time in my collection. They were ready to move to a better home :)

Always a pleasure to trade with you! Can´t wait for my pins to get here. Moves a bit slower this direction but its on its way!

YAY Im happy the package made its way to you safe. And that the extra small zaps made your day. <3 I just felt that they belonged with you. They had their time in my collection. They were ready to move to a better home :)

Always a pleasure to trade with you! Can´t wait for my pins to get here. Moves a bit slower this direction but its on its way!
Yes, I’m so happy we got to share our collections and now a part of your collection has a permanent home in mine :)

Yes, I’m so happy we got to share our collections and now a part of your collection has a permanent home in mine :)
Well in our last trade a part of your collection moved to its new forever home here, so it only seemed fair that we should do it the other way around too. :)

Have you ever opened up a package and felt like a kid at Christmas morning? That’s what the package I received today did to me. The wonderful Elin @Snoffsan and I had the opportunity to trade once more, and it turned out to be a really fun multi-trade for pins we both had high on our wants list. Elin and I are both Christmas lovers, so she made sure to send a beautiful Christmas card and wrapped my package in Disney wrapping paper (Pluto was on it of course!) and packaged everything so neat and tidy! When I opened up my package, not only did I find some sweet treats all the way from Sweden, but I found some Christmas Pluto’s from DLRP that I have been wanting forever but never obtained. I have a hunch these were taken out of her personal collection to surprise me with, which makes me feel honored and spoiled and so very lucky all at the same time. They are shiny and cheerful and make me want Christmas right now. Elin, our trades and conversations and sharing our collections has been a highlight of my year, and my new pins (and Holiday Plutos) have lifted my spirits so much. Thank you for being so amazing! I will be admiring my new shinies for the next few months :)
I love trading with Elin. She is really fun to trade with and a great friend. Merry Christmas!

Back