• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Expert Pin Pricers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expert Pin Pricers

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the value of several of my pins? I went through my entire collection trying to locate recent sales for all of my pins and there were quite a few I wasn't able to find anywhere. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

Continued in next post...

I paid $475 for Jasmine Carousel last month but the whole set sold for $2200 a few weeks back.

the only other one I own is 57078 Ariel and Eric M&P pin but I have never seen that come up for auction so I would value it rare. Maybe $150-200?

Last edited:
This one is about $250 give or take.

this one is on Ebay right now auction style, just watch and see where it goes.

Last edited:
Thank you! I have the whole Carousel set priced so I was looking for individual sales. :)

I'm trying to keep up with any pin auctions I see on eBay, we'll see how it goes!

Thanks everyone!

Ariel seasons sold for 256 bidding
Snow white seasons BIN 125 Sold
Frank and Ollie Alice sold for 275
SW Designer sold for 300 private sale on the forum somewhere
Triton masterpiece 245 bidding
Ariel on the rock 209 bidding
Ariel with Eric statue: 200 BIN sold

The Centaurettes go from anywhere between 60-100 each. The pink one has been on my most wanted for a while. :)

baccus/jaccus le250 goes for around 20-40.
I want to say the black pegasus on cloud is around 60 +/-

Nouveau Ariel is absolutely priceless. You could literally name your price. I myself would offer $3000, but that would immediately be beaten by at least half a dozen other bids. If I were you I would list it at $10,000, then come down incrementally over time. It would most likely go for 5-6k.

:eek:
pin46300
Next->
Pin 46300: Disney Auctions - Ariel on Rock Jumbo Pin

I have no idea how much this is worth monetary wise but it is gorgeous and just about my holiest Little mermaid grail at the moment.

You have a gorgeous collection there! :)

I've seen the Alice CD for around $18 on the bay, the Alice R/C for around $60 on here (which means it would probably be higher priced on eBay, and I got my Snow White designer for $110 off eBay, but that was about 3 months ago so idk if that's accurate anymore.

Nouveau Ariel is absolutely priceless. You could literally name your price. I myself would offer $3000, but that would immediately be beaten by at least half a dozen other bids. If I were you I would list it at $10,000, then come down incrementally over time. It would most likely go for 5-6k.

??? So you are basically saying that it is the rarest pin out there.?

Jesus Christ, are you serious? Last time I saw it sell, it sold for $475 (few years back). Now, I know that's gone up recently, what with people absolutely losing their damned minds over pins in general...but in the $1,000+ range?

I have paid a lot of money for pins, but that is a pin I will never own if it's really doing that kind of scratch...

Jessica Hepburn is probably $300-500, more likely towards $500, what with how pins are doing right now.

Alice snowflake is retail...there's a set sitting on ebay for original price. I remember it went to clearance...

Alice carriage is probably $40-60.

The others I know have been answered...

:shock: I can't....I...just....whaa? I had no idea!

Also thank you to everyone for your help! I'll go over everything later today.

Jesus Christ, are you serious? Last time I saw it sell, it sold for $475 (few years back). Now, I know that's gone up recently, what with people absolutely losing their damned minds over pins in general...but in the $1,000+ range?

I have paid a lot of money for pins, but that is a pin I will never own if it's really doing that kind of scratch...

I believe Ryan is probably being facetious. Since he has a new baby boy coming (aka Carson Landon) in about a month, I highly doubt his wife would approve of him purchasing a pin for 3K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back