• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Extra Love is Magical Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra Love is Magical Pins

poohkat53

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have the following extra pin from the Love event, #3. If any one wants this one I will be willing to sell it at cost plus shipping and handling. I will only send to United States addresses at this time.

Let me know soon because I will be calling to have it removed from my RSP on Friday January 21.

Hope to help some one out.
Kathy

Last edited:
Which pins are these? There are a few Love is Magical pins I'm still hoping to pick up, but I'm not sure what the numbers you've used are referring to. ._.

Thanks,

-JD

I would like to get #1, #4-#7 if I am understanding which ones they are and can send money via Paypal before the show on 2/5. I am thinking about #2 and #3 as well as I have PMed you to see if I am reading this all correctly

Last edited:
I would be willing to take
Pin 81129: WDW - Love is Magical - Puppy Love Boxed Set - Pongo and Perdita ONLY
Pin 81130: WDW - Love is Magical - Puppy Love Boxed Set - Lady and the Tramp ONLY

If someone didn't mind taking the 3rd to trade or keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back