• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

February DLR Release Runs - Close to Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add me to the list for the 60th anniversary diamond pin with walt? I was so bummed I thought I would miss this pin, but you are fantastic with the way you help everyone out.

Hi, please add me to the 65th Cinderella, wonderfully wicked queen and the villain boxes (Hades, Wicked Queen).
Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I'd love 3 blind box hearts, if possible! (I'd prefer Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, and the evil queen, but I'll take what I can get if those aren't possible)
I might pull out as we get closer to the date and I see whether or not I'm going to be able to be at the parks myself, but I'll let you know before the day!

On the list, but I will be sending a PM regarding this request.

Please add four sets of the Villaintine Mystery Boxes and a Alphabet Mystery Box as per my PM.

Thanks as always.

On the list!

add me In for the UP one please!!! if you can get me 2 I will pay!!! lol

On the list! However the 2nd pin gets lower priority over other requests.

Please put me down for the Cinderella anniversary pin and the Evil Queen pin. :)

On the list!

Could you put me down for the Disneyland 60th Diamond Celebration Pin (LE 3000). Thank You!!!

On the list!

Hey Sean!

Can you please put me down for the following even though it's not listed yet: OE HTH Stitch Pin - http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-drops-into-disney-parks-on-february-13-2015/

Thank You Sir!

On the list! Also still on the lookout for your other OE requests :)

I would like villaintine boxes please. One of each or what is available. Thanks

Can you add me to the list for the 60th anniversary diamond pin with walt? I was so bummed I thought I would miss this pin, but you are fantastic with the way you help everyone out.

On the list!

After looking at it, can you please put me down for the Disneyland Diamond Celebration Pin as well? :)

On the list!

Put me down for the Up POH please.

On the list!

Hi, please add me to the 65th Cinderella, wonderfully wicked queen and the villain boxes (Hades, Wicked Queen).
Thanks. :)

Ooo, could you please put me down for:
The Three Caballeros
Lilo & Stitch Ohana
Pleakley & Stitch
Stitch on a surfboard
Hollywood Tower Hotel Stitch

I swore I wasn't going to get sucked into buying another series but those 60th anniversary diamond pins look really unique so add me to the list for one too please

One of each? Just added a new one.

Ooo, could you please put me down for:
The Three Caballeros
Lilo & Stitch Ohana
Pleakley & Stitch
Stitch on a surfboard
Hollywood Tower Hotel Stitch

On the list!

Evil Queen, Diamond and Cinderella please if possible

One of each Diamond? Just added a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back