• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FIGPIN 5 pin Villains set

Just received my set today. Ursula, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Evil Queen. For the price ($115), Sold Out, and the pin size and display box - one of the BEST sets I have seen in years IMHO.
Making me wish I had bought one... but so much $$ for a Maleficent only collector. Ah well. Glad you like the set.

Figpins are really terrific pins - and I think they're underappreciated. I think it's the box and the weird rubber back thing that turns people off. But they are really cool pins. Their "XL" jumbos are crazy huge and cool and what they call a 'mini' is basically like rack pin size. lol

There are a couple of Figpins on my 'to-get' list - some Wonderland and some Marvel that recently were released or are up for pre-order that I need to get around to getting. But they're definitely nice quality pins.

Figpins are really terrific pins - and I think they're underappreciated. I think it's the box and the weird rubber back thing that turns people off. But they are really cool pins. Their "XL" jumbos are crazy huge and cool and what they call a 'mini' is basically like rack pin size. lol

There are a couple of Figpins on my 'to-get' list - some Wonderland and some Marvel that recently were released or are up for pre-order that I need to get around to getting. But they're definitely nice quality pins.
Agreed. Figpins do seem underrated.

I now have quite a few in my perm collection (Mickey, WandaVision, Moana, TS Aliens in costume and of course Stitch for the daughter.) Really is a 'miss' that I passed on this Maleficent pin (at one point I did have it in my cart on the Figpin site.)

Are FigPins like normal pins that you can display on a board?
^ See timeerkat's comment. They also have a weird long one-piece rubber back that covers multiple pin posts. You can just take that off and replace with Mickey head rubber backs or whatever if you don't like it.

Back