• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kelly Character: Maleficent. I'll be out of town the 6-7th but hope to meet you one of the other days. Amy has great taste! Pin #35892 is high on my wants list, too :p

I am likely to be there on 4/7 or 4/8 to pick up whatever pins I missed 'cause I can't make it on 4/5. Would be happy to meet any who are there. Name is Dwight and favorite character is Peter Pan, with Trains and Walt as close 2nd and Third.

I'm Suzanne (suzanneb) from TX & I will be there! I have 4 favorite characters - sorry can't decide- Tink, Stitch, Chip n Dale :) Love all 4 & have been collecting their pins (& many others) for 14+ yrs :)

Hello!! I saw you hijacked Marisa's thread... I'm Mike and my favorite character is Maleficent.

Well, that's not true because I love so many of the villains including her Diablo, but she's a good start.
Thanks!

Ok, just a hypothetical, since I might be able to convince my family to gift me a plane ticket to LA for my birthday.
Where is everyone staying at? Is everyone staying on property?

I'm so jealous, especially since this will happen over my birthday. What do you guys do about getting your pins through at airport?

Ok, just a hypothetical, since I might be able to convince my family to gift me a plane ticket to LA for my birthday.
Where is everyone staying at? Is everyone staying on property?

I'm so jealous, especially since this will happen over my birthday. What do you guys do about getting your pins through at airport?

I plan on at least an extra 20 minutes in the TSA checkpoint because they always take at least that long looking through my carry on bag because of the hundreds of pins I take with us.

We are staying across the street. Dessert Inn and Suites.

If you do go, you need to update your post with your favorite character!!!

Garret and I are gonna go one of those days to meet you! :) Yay!

So Zoe, you are one of those people who have a hard time with directions aren't you? :rofl: Please leave me your name (yes I know yours but do it anyway, this is a test of your comprehension skills also) and your favorite character.

Also does Garret have his own DPF id? If so I need that and his favorite character please!!!

And one other thing, fix your signature, I know for a fact you have at least one of those pins!!!

Last edited:
I'm Nguyen and my favorite is Mulan.

Planning to be at Pico Rivera on the April 6th.

Otherwise Sun 7th at downtown Disney

Oopss... hahaha Well my names zoe and my favorite character is pocahontas! And garret is gis and idk if hes posted on this yet or not... :p
So Zoe, you are one of those people who have a hard time with directions aren't you? :rofl: Please leave me your name (yes I know yours but do it anyway, this is a test of your comprehension skills also) and your favorite character.

Also does Garret have his own DPF id? If so I need that and his favorite character please!!!

And one other thing, fix your signature, I know for a fact you have at least one of those pins!!!

Oopss... hahaha Well my names zoe and my favorite character is pocahontas! And garret is gis and idk if hes posted on this yet or not... :p

Hi Zoe, thank you!!! Yes Garret responded for he and his wife on post #34. Thankfully I write everything down in a book to keep track. See you there!!!

And you still need to fix your signature!!!

i know this is just puttin crazyness onto this croweded thread but MY plans are this and after reading i wanted to see who wanted to go into the park with m and show me around ad play--no pins on perhaps thursday? I want to go to DL....i have to do some research i guess to see if DCA is the same or a different ticket. Anyway here is my info..feel free to copy paste and then respond via PM please or this threa will be too messy and its Davids.

Wed the 3rd arrive late 11pm
Thursday I WANNA PLAY OR DO LUNCH????
Friday Again play/lunch whatever then i will pick up my hubby in Cypress about 4pm and hang with him and we are oen to meeting anyone for anything OUTSIDE the park since Terry wont have a ticket.
Sat. taking Terry to DL i think--when it opens in the am and staying until 4pm and driving over to Marissas with my pins
Sunday leave 7am for home :(

staying right off Katella by stadium at the Mariott TownePlace
we will have a rental car

I am also very very dying to go to Company D....dont know who can help with that but tht would be a priority.
Again if anyone can help with getting me a discounted 3day hopper i'd appreciate it. 2infinity has offered but not sure if our schedules are working out. Even an in-state discount, CM, military bla bla bla---every penny helps--helps me buy more pins! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back