• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a stable address... lol... I'm moving in two weeks and I don't want pins arriving without me being here. I will PM you as soon as I know something.

hey grim are you going to attend the new jersey pin meet the weekend of the 20th of oct maybe we could trade in person

I'm currently *hoping* to... but I'm moving that weekend, so we'll see.

Update: Okay, my inbox has been (mostly) cleared out, and I have nailed down a shipping address that I won't be leaving shortly. Unfortunately 6pm is my bed time (ya, I know, weird schedule) so you'll be receiving PMs from me in the eeeeeeeearly morning.

I PM'd every one but you since we might be trading in Jersey. I'll let you know once I have better plans. Every one else should have received my shipping address, but I'm still waiting on just one more address from someone.

I sent my address this morning. I'm sorry! I was on across the country this weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back