First pin zap!! Thank you tiggermickey!

ScottishRobot1208

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh...my...goodness!!! What a wonderful surprise!!! I am new to the forums and I got my first ZAP in the mail today by TiggerMickey! What a wonderful and sweet surprise!!! This was truly sweet and generous!!! After getting through the tight wrapping of each layer of the package I was getting more anxious and anxious as I was getting to the center :anxious: and once I got to the center....my reaction...

tumblr_mktrtc68Ay1qkhhhso2_500.gif

I was in awe of the sweet surprise when I opened the package!!

1d24dd8d-29c2-4a51-ab75-e562f8d2d546.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then I got the heart of the package!!

DSCN8349.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ALMOST THERE!!! :anxious:

a3dcf689-4330-46d3-aa98-420a4b25a5a3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CUTE BIRD FABRIC! :D

DSCN8353.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AND VUALA! Beautiful Pins! :D :hsd:

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIGGERMICKEY!! Thank you for the welcome to DPF!!

DSCN8362.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:

charlottetowell

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
What a lovely thing for Judy to do, and great zaps!! Well done!! Are you from scotland? If so, where abouts if u don't mind me asking? :)

ScottishRobot1208

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all I am very excited!! :)

What a lovely thing for Judy to do, and great zaps!! Well done!! Are you from scotland? If so, where abouts if u don't mind me asking? :)

I do not mind at all! I am not from Scotland, BUT I do have Scottish & Irish blood in my bloodline dating back to the late 1700's :wiggle: I created my user name for the love of the movie Brave and Wall-E :hsd: