• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Five pin exchange

SOLD! Five pin exchange
Probably first part of May.
@firechief18 thank you for organizing! It was fun.

Also if you do coordinate an other one I can volunteer to be first in line and last in line so you are not always just getting left with the pins on the final board and actually trade.

@firechief18 thank you for organizing! It was fun.

Also if you do coordinate an other one I can volunteer to be first in line and last in line so you are not always just getting left with the pins on the final board and actually trade.

Us, too! We were thinking ew could do one, too! :) this is so much fun! The Five Pin Trade club . . . :)

What a thrill to see three of my wanted pins come on the trading board! A huge thank you to whoever added these pins!
I've replaced these with three of my traders, and will be sending along the package to @Disneychildwithin. I hope you like what I've added!
b8d6c03b0b921ab1388dac9b0036aefd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I know I am super late posting this since I was the first one to trade.. and with grandma's surgery that I was only supposed to be there for 2 days and ended up staying 7 days... then job interviews and all sorts of craziness my brain has been really messing up... so this is the pin I traded for out of the package. I look forward to the next edition of this.

1680902655.jpg

I know I am super late posting this since I was the first one to trade.. and with grandma's surgery that I was only supposed to be there for 2 days and ended up staying 7 days... then job interviews and all sorts of craziness my brain has been really messing up... so this is the pin I traded for out of the package. I look forward to the next edition of this.

1680902655.jpg
It's all good. Hope you both are doing much better. Looking forward to seeing your choices in the May Twin exchange!

Alright, been a crazy weekend. Had to go out of town for a class, got to my destination and realized I left my laptop at home.... so anyway here are the pins and cards I received from @Disneychildwithin Thank all of you for participating, hope you had as much fun as I do watching the trading from person to person.

Alright, been a crazy weekend. Had to go out of town for a class, got to my destination and realized I left my laptop at home.... so anyway here are the pins and cards I received from @Disneychildwithin Thank all of you for participating, hope you had as much fun as I do watching the trading from person to person.

What fun! Glad you got to open it. Some fun pins . . . particularly that Minnie Mouse ornament. Haven't seen that before, but it's so cute and classic!

Back