• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Food and Wine Festival 2022, Retro Mickey and Minnie Mouse Mystery Pins

TRADING Food and Wine Festival 2022, Retro Mickey and Minnie Mouse Mystery Pins

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Starting a thread for everyone who is ISO pins from this Food and Wine Festival Mystery box.

Picture of pins in the boxes.
0f36810f43c15fca100eae74c186d915.jpg

ISO These 2 Mickey Pins (PTDB Numbers listed):

46644 - Food and Wine Festival 2022 - Mickey and Minnie Mouse Mystery Collection - Pin #2

46645 - Food and Wine Festival 2022 - Mickey and Minnie Mouse Mystery Collection - Pin #3

9dc8e8e4f6dd8284e3c26de65ae95e33.jpg

Traders:
5c45395c869501c958c0476eb0a28f95.jpg

Last edited:
Chiming in for trading for . . . don't have any of these, but looking for two of them. I need Pins 1 &2 (Those are the 2nd and 3rd on the top row in the first pic TheMickeyMouseRules posted) - Minnie putting the pizza in the oven and Mickey standing at a table twirling the pancake flipper.

Opened my boxes. I had terrible luck and desperately need to trade, but unfortunately I’m of no help for @TheMickeyMouseRules

In my 6 boxes of 12 pins, I only got 5 of the 10 designs. So I have 7 duplicates and need 5 from the set still.

I need both Mickey and Minnie standing at the table, Minnie holding the pizza, and both pins of Mickey holding a tray/plate.

cea863e03e986dbf94c0cf6aa05fcbba.jpg

I have to trade one of Mickey with a drink, 2 x Minnie with a drink, 2 x Mickey at the bar b q, and 2 x Minnie holding the tray.

fe13a6ae400509154dd161557db8baa0.jpg

Opened my boxes. I had terrible luck and desperately need to trade, but unfortunately I’m of no help for @TheMickeyMouseRules

In my 6 boxes of 12 pins, I only got 5 of the 10 designs. So I have 7 duplicates and need 5 from the set still.

I need both Mickey and Minnie standing at the table, Minnie holding the pizza, and both pins of Mickey holding a tray/plate.

cea863e03e986dbf94c0cf6aa05fcbba.jpg

I have to trade one of Mickey with a drink, 2 x Minnie with a drink, 2 x Mickey at the bar b q, and 2 x Minnie holding the tray.

fe13a6ae400509154dd161557db8baa0.jpg
I posted on a couple Facebook groups and got an offer of a 3 for 3 trade so I hopefully only need Mickey at the Table and Minnie with Pizza now.

No longer have Mickey with Drink and only have one each of Minnie with Drink and Mickey at Bar B Q.

Anyone still needing any? I've got two of these:

68646.jpg

Not looking for this series, really . . . but am looking for a bunch from a few of the previous Food & Wine Festival sets. Here are the ones I'm looking for (if Norway is on the list . . . that's the top!):

2021 (Chef Figment - needing Norway, USA, Morocco, Japan, China, Germany); 2019 (Characters in front of flags - needing Norway, England, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Morocco); 2018 (characters eating - needing Canada, Germany, Morocco, China, Japan, England); and only need two last Remy Hide & Squeak (bread, garlic - I know, hard . . .but I can dream, can't I? ;) ).

Also searching for a bunch of the new OE World Showcase pins . . . I have "wants" marked on them on pinpics!

Last edited:
Back