• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For all you Notebook / Journal lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you Notebook / Journal lovers
Problem with these cute journals is that I don't want to write in them. I have a fuzzy princess journal, hello kitty, etc.

Same here. I have the Cinderella Designer Princess Journal as well as the new Original movie poster Journal from Disney store, that I just got today, and I will never write in them. I love them! Their beautiful!!!

I think John will like Sulley though!!!!

Vicki

I have the same problem! I don't know what to write in them! haha I feel like I HAVE to use em for something good but I never do :( I tried writing recipes down and I just couldn't do it haha

I think I will get the peter pan (tinkerbell one)...I got 2 ursula designer so I can write in one and the other display

I have a friend who does that for her auctions - each package is themed to the pin(s) that are inside as is the thank you note inside...

I want to use them ...but then I feel guilty that I wrote a note when I could have sent another pi n or the journal itself. Lol
I so want to trade with your friend...so I get brave !!!

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back