• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Formal Introduction ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formal Introduction ~
Lets make DPF great again.

In my not so humble opinion DPF has always been great! Let's make pinpics great again. The new site is coming along nicely and I know they are putting a lot of time and energy into it. But as it was in the past it is in the future. It is only as good as the people who contribute to it.

I'm going to contribute. I just got all my AP and PP pins out and I'm going to take photos and add them.
DPF was great when I joined and then not so great for me and I had to go for awhile. It's what you make it and I'm going to do better. Be that person I was when I first joined. And not cross paths where I shouldn't be.
i totally agree pin pics is off to becoming a great site again and I'll help them in any way that I can.

Last edited:
Welcome, Chase! I think it's fantastic that PinPics is taking an interest in the forum, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Do you personally trade or collect pins? I'd love to hear who your favorite Disney characters are! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back