• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Forum Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Member

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Ripping others off . I know I can't mention the users name, but he posted a thread promising Tangled POMP's . With promise of the picture of the scene on release day . Thursday came & went, Friday, Saturday, no PM, nothing, notta ! But he was on the forum and is perhaps with invisible mode on . I left him PMs, no answer . Finally I emailed him and luckily I got my money back, well sort of, I got to wait until June 1st for the e check to clear . When I sent him the money he had it right away,no waiting over a week . But another member is not so lucky . She is being totally ignored and it is not right . As MASTER would say Oh, Hell No .
I left him positive feedback, but I'm thinking about changing it to neutral feedback . PM me and I'll let you know whom this is so that you don't have this happen to you .
And to the member. You know who you are , pay her .

Last edited:
A lot of people do that and then make money Off their "friends" but then can't deliver, but yet expect payment up front!

Anytime I offer to help someone, I let the person know I'll do what I can and once I have it they then can PayPal or pay me. I'm nOt gonna take someone's money before I know if I can even get them the pins!!!!

Hope your friend gets their money back!!!!!

Vicki

I hope so too Vikki . His excuse his Paypal isn't working properly . BS , it's like a bank . He said their were 7 members but he couldn't get the pins . Fair Enough, he should have went straight to the bank redeposited the money and immediately sent it back , not ignored members PMs . I'm waiting for my e check to clear , I guess I should be thankful I was one of the lucky ones .
I know in the past I was queen of mouths, but after my remarriage of 25 years, it's like I'm a newlywed again and I'm not going to sit by and watch my friends get screwed over .

Last edited:
this is very discouraging. Especially for a new trader like myself :/

Just be careful, this is the internet of course, and people can easily hide behind a computer screen. Trading and buying things like this online always requires a certain amount of trust, so make sure you carefully look at feedback and consider what it says and how much feedback a person has. Just be smart about what you do online and it should be okay.

Tinker, I know who you posted this on behalf of and I hope that she gets her money back. Everything about this is totally uncool.

thanks for the feedback... ive been carefully reading the feedback :)

Just be careful, this is the internet of course, and people can easily hide behind a computer screen. Trading and buying things like this online always requires a certain amount of trust, so make sure you carefully look at feedback and consider what it says and how much feedback a person has. Just be smart about what you do online and it should be okay.

Tinker, I know who you posted this on behalf of and I hope that she gets her money back. Everything about this is totally uncool.

I usually ask for payment upfront if I'm doing pickups for a lot of people mainly because I just don't have the budget to front the cost :doh: But if I'm unable to get the item, I always give the member an immediate refund or offer to pick something else up if I'm still at the parks. Of course, in my experience I'm usually just helping people with whatever might be out when I'm on vacation. To me it's all about helping someone else who can't be there personally, and giving back after being helped so often by others :)

So sorry to hear about this. It's disappointing when you don't get a pin you were looking forward to, and worse when you feel you have to fight to get the money back that you were out for it :( Hope it all gets worked out soon!

Last edited:
I think I know who you are on about here too as I was another member like you, refund is pending until tomorrow but I am keeping a close eye on it! If it doesn't come through I honestly don't know what I'll do!
I hope that the member gets her money back, I told her to check her paypal but I'm guessing she has to no avail :(

Emily, apparantly, there are seven of us . But yet he's offering serious cash for his holy grails . I posted some sarcasm and Laz stepped in apparantly thinking I was serious without PMing me first with a ?

Emily, apparantly, there are seven of us . But yet he's offering serious cash for his holy grails . I posted some sarcasm and Laz stepped in apparantly thinking I was serious without PMing me first with a ?

Like I said to you in the PM. I was posting that information so no one reading that thread would seriously think that that was really what the tangled pin has been regularly selling for. I am just keeping the Information truthfull. That's All.

I had no knowledge of anything else other than what was posted in that grail thread. SO, me giving the facts was sinply that, giving the facts... It had nothing to do with anything else. And I must add you have made some very Questionable Trade offers to Very dear friends of mine. Asking for HTF pins off of their Own's List, which in My book is Unnacceptable and Many Other requests that I have heard about from Many others too... So please don't try to paint me in any type of Light cause I a Very FAIR as a trader here on DPF and in Person. I NEVER try to take a pin from someone when I know it already has a Home for someone else and I Am Told that! So yes, I do have a Problem with some of your tactics and my feeling were stirred up at this last PTN you attended. I think you know what I am talking about.

I'm closing this thread for now. I think our feedback system works pretty well, and there's no reason to be airing dirty laundry with the fans on. If a trade/sell didn't go well, please feel free to post appropriate feedback. If you feel feedback needs to be changed, let us know and we will look into getting it changed. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back