• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free game! 5 spots open! Closes at 12pm est!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free game! 5 spots open! Closes at 12pm est!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Alrighty then! This is a bit unconventional but I figured I would try and give back even if its not much.
I was able to secure a Drawn to Disney AP set and sell some of the pins to get a mini-grail of mine! ( Frozen Marquee-Sven/Olaf)!

So lets get down to the FREE game

5 spots are open. 1 spot per person. Very simple! You have a 1 in 5 chance of taking home this lovely mouse

1525189_10202364259342790_5950570200088642134_n.jpg

This game ends when either A. We have 5 people or B. When the clock strikes 12pm EST

That is only 20 minutes to go!

Shipping within the US is on me. Outside the US the winner will be responsible for shipping costs

All other rules apply here!

Now the spots! Have to go with my favorite movies

1. The Fox and the Hound
2. The Rescuers
3. Oliver and Company
4. Robin Hood - speedwaystar1
5. The Great Mouse Detective -
Maleficent913

LETS DO IT!!

I will enter the numbers into a randomizer and see who wins!

Last edited:
OKAY!

I am going to put numbers 1 through 5 into a scrambler! The number that shows up highest on the list is the winner ( since we do not have 5 spots filled up this will make it quick and easy)!

GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back