• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free game for Christmas! Tell me your favorite Christmas toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Free game for Christmas! Tell me your favorite Christmas toys!
Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners. I haven't been very well and also some members sucked the fun out of this free game so i didn't enjoy it anymore.
The winners are
@SoraPandora for first place with your answers ,I've always loved plushies too,Figaro is super cute and i still love the original style My Little Pony ,Cabbage patch dolls i always liked but didn't have any,I did have two little poseable Cabbage patch figures which i still have!

@splashmtnman in second place with your answers because i thought that ice hockey game looks fantastic!
I'll be in touch with the winners soon!

Thank you to everyone for all your entries and Merry Christmas everyone!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back