• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FREE GAME! Guess my favorite spot in WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10. FINAL TRY - The Spray & Soak spot . I'm not used to temperatures above 20C so I think it'll be one of my most frequented spots :p

You beat me to it noone :)

Last edited:
Hmmm.. Okay so I'm gonna put my guess as my favorite place in the Magic Kingdom, which is:

The Dole Whip kiosk-restraint-counter thing in Adventureland. ;D (Gotta love those dole-whip pineapple floats.)

Edit: Just read the other posts and that isn't very water-like... So I'll guess is it the princess water fountain behind the castle outside of Tink's Treasure- I mean Castle Coture?

Day+02+Walt+Disney+World+Magic+Kingdom+September+2012+%25285+of+26%2529.jpg

(because I love this spot too)

Last edited:
hmmm.. Okay so i'm gonna put my guess as my favorite place in the magic kingdom, which is:

The dole whip kiosk-restraint-counter thing in adventureland. ;d (gotta love those dole-whip pineapple floats.)

edit: Just read the other posts and that isn't very water-like... So i'll guess is it the princess water fountain behind the castle outside of tink's treasure- i mean castle coture?

​ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

resized_Cinderella_Fountain_Night_April_2009.jpg

Photo from thedisneydrivenlife.com. And from fromscreentotheme.com:

Cinderella Fountain, also known as Rags to Riches, is a simple water fountain with amazing detail. The fountain features Cinderella in her clothes (or rags) from the start of the film feeding some of her mice friends. Surrounding the fountain are drinking fountains for thirsty guests to stop by and get a drink. However, there is much more to this fountain than meets the eye.
If you take a look at the fountain from the right angle the crown which is painted on the backdrop lays upon Cinderella's head (bringing in the "to riches" part of the name). An even cooler detail to the fountain are the drinking fountains. As we all know, children that come to the park often dress up as their favorite Disney characters due to the fact that the kids and characters are at the same level. Adults on the other hand see Cinderella and other royalty as just that...royalty. So when children use the drinking fountain they stand at the same level they usually do, while adults that use the fountain need to bow down towards Cinderella in order to quench their thirst!

Purplemandms, please PM your address!

And thank you to everyone for playing! Like I said, it put a big smile on my face! If I feel down this weekend about my mom, I'm going to read through this list and remember all the good times we had at WDW. :)

Ooh, pretty! I've seen photos of that statue before on Instagram and fell in love with it.

(We don't have any statues of Cindy at Disneyland, and I'm partial to her in rags with her animal friends.)

I didn't know all this trivia about it! Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can't tell you how many google searches I did for water features in fantasyland, darn you google, and they didn't mention this. (Never been to wdw)

Ooh, pretty! I've seen photos of that statue before on Instagram and fell in love with it.

(We don't have any statues of Cindy at Disneyland, and I'm partial to her in rags with her animal friends.)

I didn't know all this trivia about it! Very cool.

It really is beautiful, especially at night. I really want to go to Disneyland someday because I bet there are all sorts of hidden gems like that there.

Well I can't tell you how many google searches I did for water features in fantasyland, darn you google, and they didn't mention this. (Never been to wdw)

Really? I guess because it's a water fountain, it doesn't get much love? But c'mon, Google. That is one gorgeous water fountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back