• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!
Okay, I'll give this a shot! :3 Such a fun idea!

Is it from The Emperor's New Groove? Maybe where they're jumping rope? >.<

~Merlin

I haven't been a member of this forum for 48 hours yet, and I already found something to drive myself insane! :p

Very clever idea though.

It's from Atlantis the last empire when he's getting his bunk. and the mole takes a piece of his finger and looks at it.

photo_zpsd528c93b.jpg

Last edited:
We have a winner!! Very well done to Emtking, you are absolutely correct! Thanks for all your guesses, this round was difficult but I'm glad so many people joined in!
The next round will begin shortly!

lol!! the references to look REALLY closely now make sense ^^ here i was thinking it was a pebble, and it's actually microscopic! so funny ^^

makes sense why i didn't find it, tho, since i've never seen that movie.

lol!! the references to look REALLY closely now make sense ^^ here i was thinking it was a pebble, and it's actually microscopic! so funny ^^

makes sense why i didn't find it, tho, since i've never seen that movie.

O: ! It's such a good movie, very underrated. You should totally watch it!

New round! Here is the piece to guess!
mt8sue.png

I know it looks similar to some previous pieces, but it's a new movie and scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back