• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*FREE GAME!* 'Guess the image' puzzle game! *PIN + GOODIE BAG PRIZES!* OPEN AGAIN!!!
madame medusa's house in the rescuers .. i'm sure it's from the rescuers

Round 3 has started! Here is the piece:
333zqpz.jpg

I'm hoping this one will be a bit harder! (sorry to all you guys saying it's already hard!)

now Im thinking Fantasia

I'm going to take a long shot and guess Robin Hood idk what scene though haha...maybe a scene with Prince John

Last edited:
So wait, are there no humans at all? Because my next guess is that it's the barrel Todd and Copper play around on in Fox and the Hound, but... There's people so... :sad:

Hahaha, man these are so hard! I don't know how you guys are figuring them out! Congrats Charlotte!

Round 4...umm The Little Mermaid, early scene with Eric's ship?

--Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back