• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free game... Pick and list ALL LE PINS

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
RULES CHANGE! THIS GAME IS NOW FOR LE PINS ONLY! ALL OTHER RULES REMAIN THE SAME.

This game is quite easy. Here are the rules. I will list 5 pins.

1. First person to pick a pin from my five will get it.

2. The person that picked a pin from me will list 5 pins when they post to get mine.

2. ALL PINS LISTED MUST be limited edition and at least 1 of those must be under LE1000

3. The person that picks a pin will send a PM to the person that offered the pins with their address so they can mail them the pin they picked. The person mailing will need to send a courtesy PM to let the person know when their pin is mailed!

4. The next person can pick one of your pins and list 5 of their own pins for the next person following the same criteria and so forth.

If the game slows for a couple of days PLEASE add more pins to come up with something someone will want to trade for. It is the responsibility of the person listing the pins to make sure one of their pins get selected.

You can play as often as you want. If it starts to not get any participation I will pick a pin from the last person and close the game. As long as there are those that want to participate we will do our best to keep it running.

That is about it... The important thing is to have fun! Here are my 5 pins to start the game! Hope you all like the idea!

NOTE: You are NOT required to list more than 5 pins total in the beginning. I just listed more to get things started.

Last edited:
I guess no one is interested in this. If no one picks a pin in a couple more days I will pick one of your pins and we will close this game.

I would love to play please,this is a fantastic idea . I would like the chicken little guest card pin please. the next person can choose from these, i don't know how to do pictures sorry. pinpics 25915 dlrp slinky, 80033 tinkerbell in heart, 85547 t shirt pooh, 3970 dlrp tigger ,62884 dlrp mickey mouse summer , 26706 mickeys 75th birthday .

Oops. I apologize!! A member on DPF enlightened me on the difference between a Limited Edition and Limited Release. I had always thought they were the same or similar, but I was wrong. I won't make the same mistake next time!!! Sorry!

okay i'll add a few more pins sorry, come on guys this game is so much fun and we need to get it going,here are my extra pins to add to my previous choices thanks. pinpics 46063 soarin,68798 dlrp angry Donald, 69781 wdw ear globe Minnie LE .

Here are all of Teddy-Ruxpins pins...

added

Thank you very much for being willing to add to your pins. I really messed up not leaving myself any limited edition pins to use for this. I may pull a couple pins from my collections just to keep this going if no one takes one of your pins. I appreciate your efforts for this game, thanks!

Okay cool! :)

Teddy, I'll take your angry Donald for my collection:

PM coming soon.

Next person can choose from these:

Last edited:
ooo ooo ooo I want!

pin95629
Pin 95629: DLR - Cars Land - 1st Anniversary - Lightning McQueen

Eureka! I found some low edition pins to use!

Don't mean to offer so many hidden mickey pins. All of these I have more than one of in my trader bag.

Last edited:
Do you all think it would be better if we made it minimum of 2 LE if at least one is under LE1000 or 3 LE of any kind? I want to make this so more people can play but not let it get to the point that everyone is just listing their 5 worst pins. One will get out of this what they put into it. When the PIF first started everyone sent great LE pins and really tried to send the next person something great from their wants. It is my hope that someone will find something decent on every listing.

What say you?

To add pictures, you right click the image you want and select either "copy image address" or "copy image URL". Then, in the reply section of the thread you are viewing, you click the little box with the tree (this is in the bar above the typing box; in the same line as the emoticons, bold, italicize, add link, etc.). You then right click in the box provided, once you click the little tree, and select paste. The image URL/address should have been pasted into the box, and you then click "OK". The image should be in your post now :)

I hope I explained that well enough. I will join in the game once I get all my traders sorted out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back